Looking for SMV layout site owners

parkom

Re: Looking for SMV layout site owners

Post by parkom »

Thanks, Shankymysore. These pics are in an area below CA5 parallel to Hosakere (abt 4 roads away). BTW, any idea when these roads will have main and cross numbers allotted?

Post by 169039 »

Thanks Parkom for the updated pics and info,is all internal roads like 30ft and 40ft also getting tarred ? or only main roads like 80ft,and 100 ft are getting new look,during my visit in July-12 I didn't find much improvements.
parkom

Post by parkom »

Hi 169039, yes almost all internal roads in Block - 1 are tarred now :-)

Post by 169039 »

Hello Parkom, thanks for the reply, good progress in this year 2012 ,now we may need to start thinking for construction....
mohan_hu

Post by mohan_hu »

Latest Update - All the roads in SMV 4th block is been tarred....:-)
nsharavana

Post by nsharavana »

my friends ..please contact me on 89716000063.me and my friends are affected allottess in 1st block of SMV layout..we are approaching high court of karnataka shortly..dear shanky mysore, can you call m eplease..need to discuss some new developments.. sherry
nsharavana

Post by nsharavana »

my friends ..please contact me on 8971600063.me and my friends are affected allottess in 1st block of SMV layout..we are approaching high court of karnataka shortly..dear shanky mysore, can you call m eplease..need to discuss some new developments.. sherry
shankymysore

Post by shankymysore »

I visited SMV layout, to my amusement today, name has been changed and a new project has come up with greens project..Now he is selling only plots..no more residential villas and all...We can clearly see desperation from them to sell the land to public and run away with the money...then it will be BDA site owners against general public..
So, please be aware of these scumsters..
Last edited by shankymysore on August 23rd, 2013, 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
parkom

Post by parkom »

Yes, Shanky, you're right, I did see these ads as well. It's quite clear that the SKC guys don't want to invest in building anymore and want to scoot with the money they have made by selling sites, as early as possible. They know that with the focus the illegal denotification has got, law is going to catch up with them soon.
prem_shankar

Post by prem_shankar »

I had been there yesterday and was talking to one of the known resident. It seems that some ppl who lost their sites have received alternate sites in 3rd block. However, there is no info on how many ppl got and who they are.

Interestingly, from the link, one can see the layout plan has only plots and there are no public places like park, community center etc. which are COMPULSORY to form a layout. If they truly have the approval, it shows how corrupt and morally bankrupt are our politicians and BDA officials are.

Return to “Vishveshwariah”