Sir M vishweshwaraiah layout - Site owners group

srikhk65

Re: Sir M vishweshwaraiah layout - Site owners group

Post by srikhk65 »

Google map shows the college location to be in 6th Block ( or very very close to it )
https://www.google.co.in/maps/@12.96830 ... ,20z?hl=en
chandraklc

Post by chandraklc »

3rd photo has the address of college and it says 5th block.
RajeshKC

Post by RajeshKC »

Hello All,

I am Rajesh, newly joined member of this forum, i have site in SMV-3rd block, is there any forum or group related to SMV-3rd block, if yes, do kindly let me know.

Thanks & Regards
Rajesh
bdasitesmvlayout

Post by bdasitesmvlayout »

https://www.metro.co.in/promotions/open ... ysore-road

This is just 4 to 5 Kms from 1st Block SMV Layout.
raj4block

Post by raj4block »

We have a plot in IV block of Visweswaraya layout that we were planning to construct on this year since we are defence personnel due to retire. However on visiting we found that the BDA(claimed by the guard ) has put a temporary tin wall around 8 to ten plots including half of ours. On inquiry we were told we would be allotted alternate site. However we have received the tax challan with a fine for keeping the land vacant.There has been no communication from the BDA about the acquisition or construction. If there are other site owners in the same situation or anyone with please let us know the course of action that can be taken to sort out the issue.
Gp Capt V Raj
chandraklc

Post by chandraklc »

Hi Raj,

are you a direct allotte? how much fine they have charged for vacant plot? what abt other 8 plot owners, dint they protest ? i guess better you all can meet and check with tht gaurd.
where exactly the location they did this?

thanks
chandra
raj4block

Post by raj4block »

Ya I am a direct allottee of this site and they have levied 15915/- as my tax bill. Since I am posted outside of Karnataka, I have not been able to contact the other site owners. On my leave in Oct- Nov I shall be in Blore if there is anyone in the same situation please contact me.
MVSND2009

Post by MVSND2009 »

What is the ongoing rate for 40*60 in 6th block(near Ullala Upanagara)? Would appreciate your positive feedback
Mahanu

Post by Mahanu »

GOOD NEWS for First Block SMV Layout residents.
Laying of the 100 feet tar road in First Block has started today after performing the Pooja. This road connects the Kengeri Ring Road to the Double Road. The laying of the tar road would be completed in the next couple of months after which there will be tremendous improvement in the connectivity to our first block from both sides.

https://www.facebook.com/smvisweshwarlayout/
srikhk65

Post by srikhk65 »

MVSND2009 wrote:What is the ongoing rate for 40*60 in 6th block(near Ullala Upanagara)? Would appreciate your positive feedback
I did see an E-auction notification of BDA in news paper Indian Express a few days ago. The base or reserve price for sites at 1st Block & 5th Block is Rs. 50000 per square metre ( roughly Rs. 5000 per square feet ). You can see further details at BDA website under E-Auction Notification Tab. I am getting a feeling after going through a series of news paper ads over a period of time & this particular BDA auction notification that base price of any site in this layout is Rs. 5000 per square feet ( irrespective of the block & location ). The actual price of a particular site only moves up depending upon other factors.

Return to “Vishveshwariah”