Jnanabharathi BDA layout Phase1 near kalyan Society layout

bgowda

Jnanabharathi BDA layout Phase1 near kalyan Society layout

Post by bgowda »

I got to know that there are sites available for sale in Jnanabharathi BDA layout Phase1 nagadevanahalli. This layout exist in between Sir MV layout block 1 and Kalyan Housing Society layout, Nagadevanahalli. This layout has good roads & markings which says Jnanabharathi BDA sites. Also, got to know that this layout sites were in dispute & now BDA got back these sites after a long struggle in court. Kalyan Housing Society layout which exist near to this layout is already well developed residential area & also in the other side Sir MV layout block 1 will also be a good residential area. Does it make sense to invest on Jnanabharati BDA layout Phase1 layout.

There is also big apratment coming near Shirke circle (KHB apartment), people are saying once this apratment completes this will be a booming area. Let me know if any body has site in Jnanabharathi BDA layout Phase1, is it legally clear
venkyn

Re: Jnanabharathi BDA layout Phase1 near kalyan Society layo

Post by venkyn »

Hi,
The place you are referring is Second Block. The block which is attached to Bangalore university is First Block.
Few roads in GB layout is still under litigation. especially, the area adjacent to gavipuram extension. so be careful.

Anyway, for all bda sites you may be interested in getting information or cross checking the documents in BDA kumara park office.
For Gnanabharti layout, one guy sits in third floor with a big journal with information related to first party.

Kalyan co-operative society sites too has issues. Check in the BDA web site for approval.

-Venky
bgowda

Post by bgowda »

Thanks for the Info on Jnanabharathi BDA layout nagadevanahalli, People are telling sites are legally cleared now..BDA got back its sites.. anyway its better to reconfirm with BDA on this.

Regarding Kalyan Housing Society layout, I also heard there are some issue with one survey no., but these issues exist only in the sites which exist near Sir MV layout 3rd Block near Amma Ashram.. but remaining area are legally clear..& all the sites available are with A-Khata. I have visited that area many times, its a calm area with beutiful houses with good roads. People looking for immediate construction can choose that layout instead of Sir MV layout.
gsmallikarjun

Post by gsmallikarjun »

Hi,

I guess you are talking about the area behind Amma school (ashram), adjacent to Kalyani society layout. I own a site here, which actually belongs to SMV 3rd block, to be specific, its adjacent to the huge storm water drain (with space for park on both sides of the drain) and at the begininning of the double road. Even as per the SMV 3rd block layout plan, the area comes under 3rd block and I already have the khatha transferred in my name which mentions the area as SMV 3rd block. Some portion behind amma school is actually a villageHowever, am not sure of the stretch of Kalyani layout, so some area might also fall under SMV 2nd block.

Thanks
bgowda

Post by bgowda »

Hi
Kalyan Society layout spreads adajasent to Sir MV layout 1st block , 3rd Block.. till Amma school. You can check the area in google map. but the BDA layout (Jnanabharathi BDA layout nagadevanahalli) which I am talking comes between Sir MV layout 1st block & Kalyan Society. This has good roads, labels of cross etc.. this is not marked in google map. its behind Annapurneshwari nagar. This is near to Sir MV 1st block but not in touch with 2nd or 3rd block.
bgowda

Post by bgowda »

I visited Gnanabharathi layout again to confirm the block, its not Phase 1 it is Gnanabharathi layout block 4 (4th Stage) nagadevanahalli. There are small houses constructed (illegally) on these sites with court case numbers on these houses. BDA has got back few sites from the owners & demolished the constructed houses and placed markings which says BDA Property. I enquired with brokers.. cost of these legally cleated BDA sites are around 2500.
Not sure about the reason behind this dispute between BDA & site owners.
bgowda

Post by bgowda »

Below is the wikimap link which shows Gnanabharathi 4th Phase BDA layout @ nagadevanahalli, which I was referring to..
http://wikimapia.org/#lat=12.9385132&lon=77.4910462&z=17&l=0&m=b
mouse hover on the marked place which comes between Sir MV layout 1st block & Kalyan Housing Society Layout.
ramachandran

Post by ramachandran »

Last edited by ramachandran on July 3rd, 2012, 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
devu_raj

Post by devu_raj »

Hi Mallikarjun,

I am interested in purchasing the plot in Sir MV 3rd block. May i know what is the price range running over there. few brokers qoting 20 lakhs for 20*30 plots(which is adjuscent to big compound placed ( not sure if its really for park or something else).
Your inputs is very important for me and very helpfull.

kindly let me know your number so that we can talk over for some time for clear idea.

Thanks
Devaraj

Return to “Vishveshwariah”