What would be the price in SMV Layout by 2020?

rajubda

Re: What would be the price in SMV Layout by 2020?

Post by rajubda »

Mr.Pyaretaj,

I am not sure whcih part of India you are from, and where do you live now? If you have lived in Karnataka for some time I am sure you wouldn't have commented like this. Karnataka and kannadiga's are like Ocean, they always allow others to come in and enjoy. I some time think we (kannadiga's) shouldn't be so kind to others and we also should have mean in at least few aspects, so this will save Karnataka to our kids. Growup man.... Sencier request to admin please delete this post and take necessary action..
tnp

Post by tnp »

Folks:

Let us show our kannadiganess by answering Pyretej's quetion straight:

Let me take the second point first...
I agree with others that there is less chance of rowdi elements occupying sites especially in approved layouts. However to ensure property security I suggest the following:
a) Put up a compound with phone number on it
b) Visit site frequently
c) Have trusted people visit the site
d) Occasionally take EC and Khata certificate to ensure they carry your name

Coming to your first point, it is an interesting question. I looked at historic data (facts!) of sites (mine and my relatives - a handful, not pretty large sample data base, though) and found that on an investment timeline of 10-20 years site price has increased at about 22%. I vaguely remember a similar number being mentioned in published article and my investment advisor friend mentioning the same. Going by this, we can expect a price of 14000 in 2020 in SMV (in blocks where current price is about 2100/ sft). Appears unbelievable, but then so is the current price compared to Rs 350-450 some 10 years back!

Hope this helps..
PlotGuy

Post by PlotGuy »

I think people are overly sensitive and need to calm down a little bit. I feel pyaretaj didn't choose the words properly but I didn't find the post inflammatory. Let us face it. Are there land mafias in Bangalore ? The answer is yes, like any other city in the country(if not the world). Will local criminal gangs be involved in shenanigans ? You bet. So people ought to calm down a little bit. If you still feel agitated, check out the following story(it is an old one but a good one)

http://www.wired.com/techbiz/people/magazine/16-11/mf_mobgalore?currentPage=all
kalidas

Post by kalidas »

Hi Admin,

Pls atleast delete the second part that is creating a inappropriate situation that is not fit for a good group like ours... I think the person did not intend what he really mean and he used the wrong words... I dont think he is even active, else he would have responded to all this mails by now. And i dont think a statement like this should really create a havoc. I being a non kanndiga (malayalee to be specific) really appreciate the honour of being provided the job oppurtunites and the other benifits like home in bangalore thank all kanndiga people for the extreme tolerant and generous and friendly outlook (unlike many other places) to make bangalore a better place for all indians in particula irrespective of relegions, state of origin etc.....

thanks and regards,
kalidas

Return to “Vishveshwariah”