What would be the price in SMV Layout by 2020?

pyaretaj

What would be the price in SMV Layout by 2020?

Post by pyaretaj »

hi guys,

I own 2 sites in SMV Layout 30x40 and 20x30. As I am a long term investor, I bought these sites 3 and 5 yrs back. I wish to know as to what would be the price of lands by the year 2020?

Also, will it be a safe bet to hold onto properties there for such long time, as I heard that SMV layout is being ruled by ***************** who are highly influenced by politicians and they tend to grab lands or sell each BDA land to many buyers, etc.

Kindly adivse.

Thanks.

Your post has been edited for not following the netiquettes .
Your post is commenting a community that affects the sentiments. We would like you to avoid any of these baseless and generalized comments
smvdvs

Re: What would be the price in SMV Layout by 2020?

Post by smvdvs »

Pyaretaj, welcome to this prestigious forum.
My knowledge in real estate definitely limits me to predict the price of smv in 2020, but definitely can comment on ur second query.
We have still rules on this ground in order to question if some one is not doing so, and for your kind information Karnataka is one of the best place in the in our country and the people of our state definitely donot do such stupid things , how would you dare to call **************** tend to grab lands and sell it to many buyers.

EDITED BY ADMIN
pschidu

Post by pschidu »

Pyaretaj,
I think u are forgetting something mate. This is the land of kannadigas.The most tolerant and accepting community in India. It is too cheap of you to write such comments. Nobody asked you to buy land here. You have come here in search of opportunity and Bangalore has provided it. Be thankful for that. Also grow up man. It is time you start thinking ( first step) and then start thinking rationally (if you are capable).
ragh_avan

Post by ragh_avan »

Looks like Pyaretaj comes from a place which is ruled by Dawood or Chote Rajan gangs; hence he feels this way.
Do not worry Pyaretaj; Bangalore is a civilised place and rule of law runs here.
cmoily@yahoo.com

Post by cmoily@yahoo.com »

pyaretaj wrote:hi guys,

I own 2 sites in SMV Layout 30x40 and 20x30. As I am a long term investor, I bought these sites 3 and 5 yrs back. I wish to know as to what would be the price of lands by the year 2020?

Also, will it be a safe bet to hold onto properties there for such long time, as I heard that SMV layout is being ruled by *********************** who are highly influenced by politicians and they tend to grab lands or sell each BDA land to many buyers, etc.

Kindly adivse.

Thanks.
Dear Admin,

Kindly delete this post. The second part of the post is inapropriate.

Regards,
Chandramouli
krish

Post by krish »

@pyaretaj,
Its not fair to make such baseless statements. Please edit your post and correct your comments.

@cmoily,
You can use 'Report this post' option so that moderators or admin will take relevant action on any post.
chaitu78

Post by chaitu78 »

Mr.Pyaretaj,
I dont know from which part of this country you came from But before commenting like lame ducks to Kannadigas and kannada community think twice how to behave and what to comment in this forum.Kannadigas will not do these nonsense works what you have thought.
parkom

Post by parkom »

Admin should not give more than 48 hours from the time of posting to remove such blasphemy. They serve no other purpose other than drive a wedge between communities.
All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on....
svenkatk

Post by svenkatk »

Dear Admin,

Request you to delete all these chain of posts. Its going in wrong direction.
knowingly or unknowingly he used that word which irritated lot of people.
Please remove all these chain of posts.
chaitu78

Post by chaitu78 »

Just Deleting these chain mails will not solve the issue Mr.Venkat.Lets all discuss what we need from this forum. This is my sincere request.

Return to “Vishveshwariah”