SMV LAYOUT SITE OWNERS LINK-THREAD. KEEP IT GOING.

pyaretaj

SMV LAYOUT SITE OWNERS LINK-THREAD. KEEP IT GOING.

Post by pyaretaj »

Hi all,

It has been observed that many people had come forward in the past to link all SMV Layout site owners to un-ending and un-breakable link thread. But it has noticed that many people seem to be either busy with their daily routine or might have backed-off due to poor response from many site owners here in this BDA forum.

Well, I wish to once again request you all to re-join this thread and remain vigil by posting all your valuable comments, news and advises to each and everyone, in order to have new updates on developments in SMV layout. I had posted some good pictures during my last visit to SMV layout many years back and I shall do the same during my next visit to the layout. Within next 10 years or so, this layout will see itself as a new Vijaynager kind of development, fully alive and fully fledged with new houses and developed infrastructure. Hold onto your properties and maintain them well with appropriate protection and monitoring.

As I have earlier said, I myself own 2 plots in this layout and wish to sell 1 small plot 20x30 in next 1 years time.

Cheers.
smvdvs

Re: SMV LAYOUT SITE OWNERS LINK-THREAD. KEEP IT GOING.

Post by smvdvs »

Me too have site in SMV,I guess in couple of yrs smv will start developing as Metro come near to Nayandahalli during next year end and Roads in Bangalore University started getting repaired , double flyover near Nayandahalli and new flyover from RR nagar to Gnanabharathi JN and Cauveri water to SMV during mid of this year and etc..........

It would be better to construct house in the mid of 2014.
pyaretaj

Post by pyaretaj »

YES. SMV layout will florish in years to come, just like Vijaynagar which is in close proximity to SMV layout. Just venture and look at Vijayanagar now, it was just like SMV layout once upon a time. Now, its florished full fledged. By 2020, SMV layout will see complete development and this is a genuine time to buy a plot and invest, or rather buy to construct a house in future.

Cheers.
mareyalare

Post by mareyalare »

Hi pyaretaj,
There is an active thread out in this forum to keep the SMV layout site owners together. Please go thru the 9+ pages of this thread.
http://www.mybdasites.com/viewtopic.php ... e&start=80
Why a new thread now? There are many active members in the above thread like parkom, msn1270, smvdvs, tms to quote some. We may want to keep one thread alive.
Thanks

Return to “Vishveshwariah”