Now I got offer for Rs.20 Lakhs for my 20x30 plot.

pyaretaj

Re: I have got offer for Rs.19 Lakhs for my 20x30 plot.

Post by pyaretaj »

Hi guys,

Thanks for sharing your views with me on my plot in SMV Layout 5th Block. Well, the agent is crazily behind me :) to get the plot sold ASAP. I have asked him to wait until this year end atleast but he is saying that he has buyers for 19 lakhs. I would take an offer for 21 or 22 in coming 6 to 8 months time or even upto 1 year. But this guy is saying that this offer is good and he can get it settled for me for 19. I am sure that SMV layout will fetch tremendous returns in years to come, but I need to sell this plot in next 1 year's time as I am planning to either build a house onto my other plot or buy a 2 BHK flat on outskirts of bangalore.

Plz advise if any good locality on outskirts is worth buying a 2 BHK flat to live with my family of 4.

Thanks.
gautham1212

Post by gautham1212 »

Hi Pyaretaj,

I own a site in SMV layout 5th block and the price offered for my plot about 4 months back was 3600 / Sqft. The plot is close to some lake which is under development.
As far as i understood, rates in 5th block are 3300 Rs and above.

Regards, Gautham.
pyaretaj

Post by pyaretaj »

Hi Gautam,

Infact, the 5th Block site which I own is close to the view of houses and completely developed area which is just around 100 meters from my plot. I had posted pictures on the previous website of BDA sites more then 5 yrs ago and everyone who saw the pictures appreciated. Anyways, I am gonna wait until June 2013 before I sell my site. Meanwhile, if I get a good offer above 20+, I shall sell it off. Moreover, I am looking for a DIRECT buyer without involving middle men or brokers who are venturing around to find a good prey to cheat us.
Anupama

Re: Now I got offer for Rs.20 Lakhs for my 20x30 plot.

Post by Anupama »

Dear Sir,

If you are selling please tell me I am interested in this site.

Regards,

Anupama
pyaretaj

Post by pyaretaj »

As I have said earlier, I am gonna wait until April'13 and sell it. I am sure that if any development happens in SMV layout within next 1 year, the price can easily appreciate above 20 lakhs plus. Let me wait and watch. Hope for the best. Cheers.
pyaretaj

Post by pyaretaj »

Guys,

As I have replied to one of the board members who was on a lookout for a 20x30 plot which he bought recently for Rs. 4000/sqft East facing in 5th Block. I could not believe the price when he said he bought it for 24 lakhs. Sounds astonishing but if we really find the true value of these lands in latest market trend, I am sure there should have been an appreciation recently in land prices here. Smaller plots are not in abundant volumes. Therefore, there could be demand for smaller plots. I am really excited with the rise in prices in SMV layout as I am planning to dispose my 20x30 plot next year.
sayishkn

Post by sayishkn »

SMV Layout is relatively very near to city center. Prices will surely increase once the house construction activities accelerates.
gautham1212

Post by gautham1212 »

Good to hear that rates have picked up in 5th block region and is in the 4000 range. I had taken a few pics of the layout, i want to post them here, any idea on how i can do this?
m3_07

Post by m3_07 »

gautham1212 wrote:Good to hear that rates have picked up in 5th block region and is in the 4000 range

There is absolutely no reason why 4000/ SFT will be quoted & offerred.....do not get carried away for GOD's sake.
krish

Post by krish »

gautham1212 wrote:I had taken a few pics of the layout, i want to post them here, any idea on how i can do this?
You can upload any file upto size of 500kb. Or you can share the flicker or any other photo sharing link here. If you guys want, we may think of having separate section for uploading photos. But this may take a little time. Please share your feedback.

Return to “Vishveshwariah”