Wanted 20 X 30 BDA Site

Anupama

Wanted 20 X 30 BDA Site

Post by Anupama »

I would like to buy 20 X 30 BDA site in Vishweshwariah Layout, 5th or 7th Block suitable for immediate consturction. Anybody direct owner who are willing to sell please get in touch with me on mobile 9008262762. Brokers excuse. It is my immediate requirement
pyaretaj

Re: Wanted 20 X 30 BDA Site

Post by pyaretaj »

Congratulations in buying 20x30 plot in SMV Layout 5th Block. Well, I was very astonished and also excited when you said that you have almost paid 4000/sqft in this block. I thought the price was only around 3300/sqft. Also, as per your saying that 20x30 land is limited in the this layout and so there is higher demand for small plots. Needless to say that this layout shall see good development in coming years as there is indication of demand from right now.
blrsiteseeker

Post by blrsiteseeker »

pyaretaj
The opening post is looking ofr a site, and no where is the mention of rs. 4000 / sq. ft. Not sure I understand your post here. Please keep things relevant. Thank you.
smvdvs

Post by smvdvs »

Pyaretaj,

I remember ur comments for for the blog

/// What would be the price in SMV Layout by 2020? ///

here if we check ur comments u had made worst comments on our group and it made admin to delete ur baseless comments, I would request u to have little control on ur self and write in a discipline manner....

I hope admin will take care of these kinds of issue......
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

I fully agree with smvdvs.
same person had grossly insulted the people of karnataka a year back without knowing/understanding the culture of this land. Absolutely behaved like a cheap illegal immigrant. Inspite of many negative responses and content edition by the admin, he did not showed least courtesy to rectify/regret/apologise for his utter nuisance.

Same character, today pretending as though all his 23 pairs of chromosomes have born & grown up in SMV 5th Block itself and the whole hightech India is sitting adjacent to SMV 5th Block. simply he is trying to hijack the whole forum members about SMV Layout.It seems his only intention of flirting is to an extent of 2020, 2050...etc is just to encash as much as possible by disposing his asset at an hyperinflated price.
Last edited by msn1270 on September 1st, 2012, 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ragh_avan

Post by ragh_avan »

Kyon Pyare Miyan,
Din mein taare dekh raha ho kya? Aur woh bhi 4000 taare?
pyaretaj

Post by pyaretaj »

hahaha...thanks for all your guys comments that you have negatively insulted me unanimously. But I rubbish all your comments dictated here by all you chaps. It all shows how inconsistent and illogical motivations your guys possess. Pity you and your absurd attitudes for your comments!

Anyways, regardless of what you guys have commented, I do not wish to apologise for any wrongdoings. What I heard, seen and read, I have posted deligently and shared the same with all here. If you need proof for 20x30 plot bought by the person who had started this link, why dont you fellows just call the mobile number mentioned above and ask him/her? I enquired by calling them and they said they paid for the East facing 20x30 plot 4000/sqft, for which I congratulated them above. Next time, before insulting or passing awful comments, try to use your common sense and do not be ruthful to others. I could have blasted each and every one of you above, but I have my limits and do not fall cheap like the way you guys have behaved. Above all, if you do not like my postings, then why the heck do u wish to read them? I am sure non of you guys possess or have any plots in SMV layout and having missed the bus, you guys are feeling "J".

I request the moderator of this blog to read the above insults and RED flag each one of them for their negative and insulting comments.
smvdvs

Post by smvdvs »

Thanx MSN1270.

Pyaretaj, we have a nice proverb in Kannada its viddeyege vinayavey bhooshanaa, just requesting u to understand this and also THINK BEFORE INK , plz follow it and see the difference
pyaretaj

Post by pyaretaj »

smvdvs...you said it right....think before you ink. Then why on earth don't you guys refrain from odd and negative thoughts and then think good before you ink it out here? We are here to support, share and converse on our growth towards prosperity. Not to induldge in complaints, remarks and abuses like the way you all have done. I am born and brought in Bangalore and I love Kannada and Karnataka state. But its so astonishing when people from my local city condemn me for nothing. Also, its not wrong to post some news that is heard around or which is in gossip, just to take clearance from you guys on its confirmity. Instead, you point at people right out and condemn so ruthlessly. Astonishing to find such people with ill minds from Silicon city.

Anyways, I do not care what you chaps opt to say, do or emphasize. But next time, before pointing a finger at others, see that there are 4 fingers first pointing towards you.
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

Pyaretaj

If you've forgotten your own words, please read it below again. this itself shows how pure you are as a kannadiga and how much you love and respect karnataka and Kannadigas. Any common layman can perfectly understands your statements. You can't escape like any politicians who gives controversial statements and later blaming the media saying misinterpreted.

Try to understand who insulted whom in the first instance, that to in your very first post to this forum itself. Also read the comments from the Admin who edited your nonsense dirty comments.

================================================================================================================================================
"Also, will it be a safe bet to hold onto properties there for such long time, as I heard that SMV layout is being ruled by ***************** who are highly influenced by politicians and they tend to grab lands or sell each BDA land to many buyers, etc.

Kindly adivse.

Thanks.

Your post has been edited for not following the netiquettes .
Your post is commenting a community that affects the sentiments. We would like you to avoid any of these baseless and generalized comments
==================================================================================================================================================

Return to “Vishveshwariah”