Do not even Dream of Selling your SMV Layout plots.

pyaretaj

Do not even Dream of Selling your SMV Layout plots.

Post by pyaretaj »

Guys,

Unless you all face pressure in selling your plot of SMV layout for accumulation of needy funds, do not even dream or think of selling your holding plot(s). Trust me, in the long run during years to come, the prices will shoot up massively as development in layout picks up and houses come up. I am foreseeing this layout to become another Vijaynagar in making! If you have long term plans, just watch by the year 2020, how improved this layout will become and prices touching sky-high. As of me, I am in desperate need to sell my 20x30 plot, but to turn its fund for house construction in HBR layout. Else, I would not even dream of selling it. Yet, its just for plot-to-plot investment strategy and not for any other purpose that I wish to sell my plot in SMV layout.

Meanwhile, just keep sharing all latest info on SMV layout for boarders benefit here. You will get thousands of unsold or new apartment flats in Bangalore, but getting a BDA plot in near term for reasonable price will become a distant dream. So smile :), and be proud if you are an owner of a plot in SMV layout. Mark my words and you shall remember my comment in years to come when your investment plots will bear fruits of patience. Cheers.
bgowda

Re: Do not even Dream of Selling your SMV Layout plots.

Post by bgowda »

Well Said..
To add to this,.. Kaveri Phase 4 water connection is open up around this layout.
One ex: Last week farm has been issued to kalyan Housing society layout people to get Kaveri water connection... expecting to get kaveri water from Septermber..this year
Just by issuing farm, Owner are increasing the house rent, site value has been suddenly hyped....

There is a multiplex coming up near Sir MV layout 1st block. Metro Phase 2 stop will be very near. easy commuting as this belt is near to Nagarabhavi ring road and much more....
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

Dear bGowda

Sorry, I'm disputing some of the opinions as mentioned by you have nothing to do with SMV Layout developments or pricing. You may have asset there and naturally lot of affection will be there. that should not instill incorrect facts.

1) Metro Phase II is an extension of existing line from Mysore Road(BHEL junction to Kengeri) which is at least 5 KMS away from S.M.V Layout 1st Block(Either to Kengeri or to University Entrance) and also its proposed deadline is the year 2017-18. Phase 1 itself will get completed by December 2014(As usual its a Projected Date. Actual Completion....???)

2) The proposed areas which are expecting Kaveri water from 4th Stage II Phase by end of this year (2012) are as given below. Totally 9 areas and again SMV Layout has nowhere in this list or near to these locations. Moreover when thickly populated and highly commercialized or Job Centered areas are in the waiting list for receiving the much awaited kaveri water, why would BWSSB supply the precious water on priority to an area where more than 70% of the land is still vacant ??

1) GKVK reservoir: Of 151 MLD, 36 MLD will go towards Airport, industries etc. The remaining 115 MLD will be supplied to GKVK, other areas in Vidyaranyapura ward and parts of Bommasandra.

2) Hegenahalli (98 MLD): Domestic supply lines will go to Hegenahalli, Sunkadkatte, Vijnana Nagara, Peenya etc. One line will to the international airport. Some lines will go to Peenya and other industrial areas.

3) Jambu Savari Gudda (27 MLD): Areas include HSR layout, part of BTM layout, JP Nagar 5th and 6th phase etc. "All areas that need water have been covered, there are no issues. All decisions were made by BWSSB," says JP Nagar Corporator N Chandrashekhar Raju.

4) Central Jail (43 MLD): Bilekahalli, Bommanahalli, Electronic City companies, etc.

5) Hoodi (30 MLD): Four areas - Ayyappa Nagar, Sadaramangala, Kodigehalli and Hoodi - are going to be getting water. These are old CMC areas. "Water supply is needed in other areas also. I've spoken to BWSSB officials and ministers about this, but they said that it would take time to supply to these areas. They will have to depend on borewell water for now," says Hoodi Corporator B A Basavaraju.

6) Aero Engine Reservoir (75 MLD): Will supply to New Thippasandra, CV Raman Nagar, Benniganahalli and Jeevan Bheema Nagar. BEML located in New Thippasandra ward will also get water.

7) OMBR Layout (47 MLD): Will go to CV Raman Nagar, Banaswadi, Ramamurthy Nagar etc.

8) Machili Betta (14 MLD): located in Maruthi Seva Nagar ward. Will supply to Kammanahalli, Maruthi Seva Nagar etc

9) HBR Layout (15 MLD): Will go to HBR layout, HRBR layout, Kammanahalli etc.
Last edited by msn1270 on August 21st, 2012, 2:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
kbaijuk

Post by kbaijuk »

Thanks MSN1270. It is indeed very good info you shared here.
Between what you think about Magadi road area, especially BEL layout (Bharath nagar) . What are the chances for future development in that area, is Metro is coming to that area. any idea please.
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

No proposal for metro.Widening of the existing Magadi Road to 4 Lanes in progress. Prices are in line with SMV Layout.
Couple of good Educational Institutions & one Engg college have come up in this Stretch. Its likely to be a residential area.
Not much expectation on the Commercial activities or Mass Job creating centres like Tech parks in the near future.

Earlier Karnataka Govt proposed for creating an IT Zone between Magadi & Mysore Road spread over 1000 acres to decongest
and giving an equal opportunity for West Bangalore for development. So far no effort in making it into reality. Another much
hyped project DLF Knowledge City(adjacent to Kengeri/Bidadi) which got approval during final days of X-CM H D Kumara Swamy
also got scrapped due to controversies. Nearest Mass Job creation area is "Global Village Tech Park" & Industries like Toyota group
on Mysore Road or Peenya Industrial Area.
kbaijuk

Post by kbaijuk »

Thank you very much MSN1270 for a quick and detailed reply, happy to know that Magadi road is widening to 4 lanes. it will definitely help improving that area.
lonedesi

Post by lonedesi »

MSN1270, thanks for the update regarding Cauvery water. Would you happen to know if BSk6th stage, Anjanapura layout is covered to receive the Cauvery water anytime soon?
blrsiteseeker

Post by blrsiteseeker »

MSN, thank you very much for the detailed post. Can I ask where you get this information from (not questioning it's authority), just want to see if I can look up our area (shettihalli, jalahalli west) for when cauvery water would be provided.

Thanks
jackalbda

Post by jackalbda »

Probably ....

http://bangalore.citizenmatters.in/articles/view/2962-is-cauvery
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

lonedesi: unless the area is reasonably occupied, getting kaveri water takes much more time for BSK 6th Stage, Anjanapura...etc layouts. It depends on the interest & efforts of the local corporator's who mainly look for the major vote banks as well as their revenue generation.

blrsiteseekr: I assume your area is near to the Hegganahalli/Peenya. You can check with the Peenya BWSSB Office for more details.

Return to “Vishveshwariah”