BDA Alternate Site for Revenue site SMV layout

rajand

BDA Alternate Site for Revenue site SMV layout

Post by rajand »

Hi,

One of my family friend hold one revenue site in SMV layout and is already aquired by BDA. Now he require help to get the alternate site. He purchased it in 1996. He saying some court order is there to allot alternate site for the revenue site holders in this layout.

Is it correct, can we approach a lawyer to take this forward. pls share the some check list.

Rgrds
rajanad
prem_shankar

Re: BDA Alternate Site for Revenue site SMV layout

Post by prem_shankar »

Hi Rajanad,

Hopefully your relative has found info/resolved his case by now.
However, I came across few cases wherein the High Court of Karnataka has instructed BDA to allot alternative sites to the revenue site holders (whose sites were acquired by BDA) immediately. In those cases few people had together filed a petition against BDA and got the order in their favor. This is not applicable for all revenue site holders though.
I'm not sure about the legal process and other things, but if required, I can share the Writ Petition numbers, of which the entire order copy is available for download (for reference) in public domain (website of High Court of Karnataka).

Prem
rajand

Post by rajand »

HI Prem,
Thanks for the info.
COuld you pls share those details,
And also the best process. Already in touch with one lawyer and given the application.
'But he is not well veresed in that i belive. if you have contact also pls mail me

Regardds
raj
prem_shankar

Post by prem_shankar »

You can check the below link. This judgement will definitely serve as a reference in your case. Also, in the same judgement, there is an other case(previously resolved case) which was taken as reference and you can download the copy of that as well from the same site.

Its better you approach an experienced lawyer in this matter. My suggestion to you is to contact the same lawyer who initiated this writ petition. You can google his name and get the address and contact details.

http://judgmenthck.kar.nic.in/judgments ... 6789/57577

Hope this helps you. All the best.

Disclaimer: I'm in no way connected to any of the persons mentioned in those orders or the lawyer. I don't know any of them. I only found this while I was searching for similar cases.

Prem
prasannabhat

Re: PIcs of SMV Layout

Post by prasannabhat »

Hi Prem,

The pics of SMV layout which you had sent is encouraging signs for us to build the home there. Between the pics which you had sent is it after SMV layout 1st block ( Alada Mara)
prem_shankar

Re: PIcs of SMV Layout

Post by prem_shankar »

prasannabhat wrote:Hi Prem,

The pics of SMV layout which you had sent is encouraging signs for us to build the home there. Between the pics which you had sent is it after SMV layout 1st block ( Alada Mara)
Hi Prasanna,
I'm not aware of Aladamara. Those pics were taken from left portion of first block, going from shirke circle to SMV layout 100 ft road (this road connects all blocks, start from kommaghatta cross and ends at 9th block i guess) junction. I will take few more pics of the other part of the block when I visit next week.
smvdvs

Post by smvdvs »

Aladamara is also seems to be known as Komma ghatta cross, as per me but not sure.
Thanks Prem for providing above nice link,I read in the newspaper that BDA commissioner has given written statement to High court that BDA will develop some blks of smv during mid of this yr-2013 and some blks of smv during end of this yr 2013,lets wait n watch

Return to “Vishveshwariah”