SMV 6th block

ravikumar124

SMV 6th block

Post by ravikumar124 »

Dear all ...

i recently joined this blog

any progress on SMV 6th block .. roads , water and other things..

can any 1 guide me please 2nd party is selling who has all paper work done on his name from direct allotee...

1) the site is replacement site for 1st party with in same block ? is it ok to buy

2) their are no site numbers how can we find out is this right no ?

3) what is approximate rate in 6th block ( 60 % bank loan 40 % black )

he is pushing to finish the deal , and also their is minor mistakes like 1st alloted no reference and 2nd names in 1st deed done by BDA to direct allote

u r honest replay will be appreciated

Regards
MRK
prem_shankar

Re: SMV 6th block

Post by prem_shankar »

ravikumar124 wrote:Dear all ...

i recently joined this blog

any progress on SMV 6th block .. roads , water and other things..

can any 1 guide me please 2nd party is selling who has all paper work done on his name from direct allotee...

1) the site is replacement site for 1st party with in same block ? is it ok to buy

2) their are no site numbers how can we find out is this right no ?

3) what is approximate rate in 6th block ( 60 % bank loan 40 % black )

he is pushing to finish the deal , and also their is minor mistakes like 1st alloted no reference and 2nd names in 1st deed done by BDA to direct allote

u r honest replay will be appreciated

Regards
MRK
1. Its OK to buy provided that all documents are clear. Make sure to get the allotment letter from BDA to the first party.
2. Get the layout plan from the owner/agent and with it you can find the actual plot. The plan has site numbers specified (it also has plot size specified in meters)
3. Not sure. Check with multiple agents and locals who reside there.
4. Don't be in a hurry. There should not be any mistakes in the documents. Ask the owner/agent to get it rectified before you commit anything. Never take risks based on verbal assurance. Also, make sure the Khata is in the second party's name, all taxes paid up to date, EC up to date, verify the sale deed from BDA to first party, first party khata xerox, sale deed from first party to second party.

Its been long time since I visited 6th block and not sure about the developments there.

All the best.
ravikumar124

Re: SMV 6th block

Post by ravikumar124 »

thanks a lot

Return to “Vishveshwariah”