Bangalore housing market update; Rising demand & prices.

pyaretaj

Re: Bangalore housing market update; Rising demand & prices.

Post by pyaretaj »

Dear Msnboy,

All the facts, realities and changing trends in day to day life are concerned with govt. issues and backlogs are well known to every Indian. Only thing is that they are either busy to face the realities or are not being too concerned to follow the trends. No matter what, we have to go with the crowd sentimental values and face the tunes boldly. Whether its a garbage city, inflation, high costs, RE domination, politics, or what ever. Yet, we have to live in this society. Therefore, go with the crowd. Be a part of prosper future and decide for your plans in present.
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

Pyaretaj

For a cash rich person or born rich guy, or a person who earns from multiple resources or have undisclosed financial sources - all your points suits well.

But the so called Middle Class Population which constitutes more than 60% of Indian Population, who are mainly salaried class have limitations in order to make their future plans along with managing their present needs.

If Petrol Prices rises by Rs.5/ltr, Essential Rice Price suddenly hiked by Rs. 10-15 this month, BMTC/KSRTC/Railway/AUTO Fares get hiked due to Fuel price Increase, KMF speculation of increasing the Milk Prices by Rs.5/lts soon, ....etc worries these segment of population as their monthly earnings/savings shrinks relatively with ever increasing cost of living.

Asian Community always wants to live with savings rather than borrowing/credit. Our main concern is the social security which we don't' have like in western countries. In a recent Financial Report, the average household savings of Indian families has almost come down by 50%. Its nothing but, their average cost of living has drastically increased.
niarhab

Post by niarhab »

msn
i think everyone will agree with u, its a fact that the middle class is having a tough time.essential commodities increasing exponentially & now comes the school fees hike.
rangavittala

Post by rangavittala »

It is ridiculous at this rate everything keep rising, just look a person getting salary of even Rs.1 lakh/month may get eligibility to buy Property with Rs.50 lakh only(approx) for which he may get very small size apartment or plot in major areas of bangalore!!!!!!
then think about future how to survive?
good points made by our member MSN1270
pyaretaj

Post by pyaretaj »

msn...as I have already indicated above, there is no use of making hues and cries for ongoing cost of living and other middle class income and inflation issues. We are living in a society which is highly corrupted, insecure, malfunctioning and irresponsible. Can you and me change this? Do we have time to raise our voice, collect supporters, form revolting groups and march towards politicians dens to seek justice? NO. We can't as we are all least bothered and busy in day-to-day lives. Therefore, instead of making and pinpointing all unfavorable issues, why can't we adopt strategies to go in length with increasing costs and manipulating our budget? Adopt plans, think of resources in order to enhance more incomes and to go with the crowd and live with the crowd. I know some few smart people who are making use of their knowledge and doing research to make more valuable income to survive in an Indian society. The present is an indication of worsening future. Therefore, wake up and apply strategies to be ahead of crowd and make a happy living, irrespective of what kind of attrocities we face in day-to-day life from our compassionate politicians and blessed govt. Mind it.
PlotGuy

Post by PlotGuy »

Hello - I have no idea what pyaretaj is trying to say but it is all good I suppose.
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

pyaretaj

Since you are rich person having multiple plots in Bangalore from long time, you are giving all these Gyaan.

If I Remember, few weeks back, you had asked for an estimate going for constructinh a duplex house in your 30X50 site. When many of us gave a rough fig of Rs.40-50 Lakhs(Excluding Land Cost), you yourself felt cost looks high and thought of plan B for a moment i.e. buying a constructed building at reasonable rate, Right ?. Why can't you go for a Posh luxury duplex/triplex house with a private Lift, Rooftop Swimming Pool, imported Belgium Luminaires, multi car parking at basement.....etc.

why can't you follow today's trend which many rich people are doing it?.

I've seen many salary class people who borrowed home loans easily during 2005-06 period(around 5% at that time from all the private Banks), and made their own house few years back. Once the rate of interest rised above double digit, many of these pseudo-affordable people started feeling the real effect of paying back the EMI's, couple of them who lost the jobs during the recession/or who had multiple loans like Personal loan for marriage, Car Loan and Home Loans, became defaulters and came down to rental homes again or went back to their native by loosing all.

Hence those who are capable of taking calculated risks, can go for achieving their aspiration by stretching themselves. Rest have to live alongwith their limitations. If every one start following the trends, we also become like americans & europeans who are begging for their Government's Favour for their survival.

Return to “Vishveshwariah”