SMVL - 4th Block (Near CPRI Land)

BBMP

SMVL - 4th Block (Near CPRI Land)

Post by BBMP »

Dear readers,

Please clarify my question below as I am trying to buy a plot in SMVL.

I was looking for a 30*40 in SMVL from last 6 months and I have finally zeroed in on one. I have approached the owner directly and negotiating the deal.

Question: Owner says the site which is near CPRI compound(adjacent to Kanakashree Layout) belongs to 4th block. But, when I enquired with few brokers, they said it belongs to 2nd Block. Anyone who is aware of this area please let me know if this site really belongs to 4 th block. I have not received any documents from the owner to verify it by myself.

Thanks
NM
prem_shankar

Re: SMVL - 4th Block (Near CPRI Land)

Post by prem_shankar »

Look out for the site number and location of the plot in layout plans of both 4th and 2nd block. Almost every agent has the layout plans of all blocks at their office.
pyaretaj

Post by pyaretaj »

Another option would be for you to take the plot number, take some pictures from all angles and go to BDA office and equire from there directly, instead of having doubt before you go in and clinch the deal. Also, I presume there are Plot numbers in each Block on the board around in the area. Go the board and check as to where the plot belongs, either Block 2 or 4.

All the Best.
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

Instead of asking XYZ people, have a look at the related papers like sale deed, khata and tax paid receipts.
All you doubts will be cleared.
pyaretaj

Post by pyaretaj »

How can you clinch the deal from the owner when he has not shared with you the copies of documents to read and varify details? It's really strange that you have zeroed on a plot after 6 months search and that too without appropriate information to know as to which block the plot belongs to...!!! If you still feel it difficult to get 100% confirmed details, I would advise you to opt for other plot in SMV layout and be contect with every aspect before you buy one, instead of having doubts. Mind it.
siteinsmv

Post by siteinsmv »

Hi BBMP,

One more suggestion:
There is one house built in that layout recently. You can find the same in the following link as well.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=12.937601&lon=77.4774505&z=18&l=0&m=b

Try speaking to the owner of the house and clarify about the layout and other details.
I own a plot in Kanakashree layout and noticed that house during my recent visit to the layout.

Cheers,
Ramesh
tvsh

Post by tvsh »

I would go with the owner's take on it rather than the brokers. The address is mentioned in the schedule of Title deed, EC, etc, which the owner will have access to. Further I am not sure why should it matter if the site is in 2nd block or 4th block? If you like the site and the price negotiated, and if the documents are clear, isn't it enough?

If you have not seen the papers, how are you sure that the person you are talking to is the owner of the site? I would not negotiate on a price, until I see the papers. The site can be a land loser site, or a site with irregular dimensions, etc. The price depends more on the characteristics of the site rather than whether it belongs to II block or IV block.
BBMP

Post by BBMP »

Thank you all for your valuable comments. I will consider your suggestions before proceeding further.
saravanan1980

Post by saravanan1980 »

Hi,
This is Saravanan.
The location mentioned near CPRI compund is 4th Block.
jpnagarprop

Post by jpnagarprop »

Sometimes owner would have see once when site would have allocated and keep thinking it is same after all these years. I faced a scenario where owner all these days(from registration day) was thinking site in another block was his by seeing only site number, then after looking into sale deed i showed him which is his correct site. Read sale deed and go to specific location block/site no and confirm whether owner is showing same site to you.

Return to “Vishveshwariah”