Speed up your PURCHASE process, before its too late.

pyaretaj

Speed up your PURCHASE process, before its too late.

Post by pyaretaj »

I have read in recent posted article that Water pipelines are being laid in SMV layout. With State Elections approaching, I presume there will be fast developments in BDA layouts that are waiting approvals for developments. Come year 2020, SMV Layout will consist of lively look almost just like Vijaynagar. Prices by then will be unbearable to buy any plot / house in SMV Layout. Think it over, hunt for genuine plots soon and if you are serious, go for it. Best of luck.
msn1270

Re: Speed up your PURCHASE process, before its too late.

Post by msn1270 »

Find the attached yesterdays newspaper cutting for the reality on the status of SMV layout BWSSB Water Supply Connection.
As per your opinion by 2020, SMV layout will overtake Singapore in development with a state of the art Airport superior than
Changi. it will be another republic within in india and the entire india will follow this model. :o :o :o :o

BDA doesn't even have time to restore its disfunctional Website, so where is the time for them for the developmental works
for common people in next two months ahead of elections.

All political parties in karnataka are busy in looking for candidates having huge petties of Money to issue B Form. With Just little
about 2 months for the assembly elections, all govt bodies like BBMP, BDA, Revenue Dept, Police, BWSSB are all busy in exploiting
people to raise election funds for the ruling party or the potential government forming party aftre election. So which party will
care for the problems of ordinary man. After the elections, the elected party will look for loop holes of the existing tenders and the
bidders and try to exploit money of the election expenses.

Result will be further delay in the implementation of the basic amenities, escalation in the project cost by many folds...etc.
Attachments
SMVL.pdf
(85.37 KiB) Downloaded 609 times
pyaretaj

Post by pyaretaj »

Thanks for pasting the article for our info. Alas, its in Kannada and I know reading but can't understand much. I love my state language and trying hard to learn it soon, hopefully. The clarity on the article's info is unseen to me. Yet, we all know why candidates stand for elections and spend money to win. Once they come in power, its obvious that their intentions go vague to isolate comman man's needs and they tend to get busy looting to fill their kitties. Post elections, we need to wait and watch the developments happening in SMV layout atleast before 2015. Yet, I presume immense developments to occur atleast in the long run, as we know that the entire status quo of every individual has been changing from the recent past and racing towards hi-tech process. People possess tremendous wealth and they are venturing to acquire properties worth crores of rupees from developers, even if location is on the suburbs of city. Inner city circles are all dominantly saturated. Now, the growth will spread on the suburbs and will keep pushing as the population grows and per capita income rises with hi-tech society giving rise to new modern living on daily basis. By and large, according to my prediction, SMV layout and other BDA layouts in and around Bangalore shall see immense developements by the year 2020, irrespective of how these politicians play their role in winning elections and filling their kitties with corrupted funds.
bgowda

Post by bgowda »

I too agree with above points. I see that all the roads in Sir MV first block has been tarred (near new KHB Apartments). Also the multi store apartment from KHB is almost complete and Multiplex construction in Shirke Circle is going to start soon. Defnetly you can lot of improvements in this area.
People who are complaining about basic amenities in Sir MV layout should start their house construction now (at least in the area where roads are tarred)
pyaretaj

Post by pyaretaj »

As populations rise, industry expands to new areas to meet rising demand, and cities sweep outward like giant, growing amoebae, land provides the surest path to salvation for rummaging investors.

There is tremendous demand for BDA land in Bangalore as local residents always prefer independent homes since ancient times. The rural areas will be swept and converted to expand the growing demand in future, as the population grows and per-capita improves, with every individual opting to own a property in modern cities. As I have already indicated my views going forward towards the year 2020, SMV Layout will be in huge demand and if Bangalore-Mysore corridor opens for Techies and industrialists, then it will be too late to own a land in this layout even after they year 2015-16. This is to all those who are seriously hunting to own lands in and around Bangalore suburbs for having a sweet home of their dreams. Mind it.
pyaretaj

Post by pyaretaj »

Overall population census forecast has always revealed that Indian population will considerably increase above 1.7 Billion by 2030. As we all know, we Bangaloreans have lived in bungalows and independent homes since ages from our ancestors times. It was only when IT took birth and boomed in Bangalore, all people from other parts of the country migrated and gave birth to increase in apatment buildings due to shortage of independent home lands within city limits.

As the population grows, per-capita income rises and people will afford to contribute ample funds for possessing an independent land for their dream homes, the expansion of residential layouts will increase on the suburbs towards all corridors, leading towards prosperous cities that are marked for growth in future. As I have already said and saying again, by the year 2020 or even after the year 2016, there will be huge demand for SMV layout plots as people will panic and feel left out for having not invested earlier or bought plots to build homes. There will be fast pace of developments in coming years in this layout and other BDA layouts too, in order to complete the process in every phase and plan for future layouts with expansion on rise of demand by rich people. Therefore, speed up your process and clinch deals to buy your plots, before its too late. You will remember me for this advise...come 2020.

Return to “Vishveshwariah”