SMV Layout 8th block update

AnilAvk

SMV Layout 8th block update

Post by AnilAvk »

Hello All,
I had been planning to pen down this update for sometime. Finally got the time...
I bought a 50x80 site in SMVL 8th block about a year back. After an ordeal of sorts to find a direct owner via a good broker (thats another story for another day ;) . I finally did the deal for 2050 / sqft in Jan 2012!

I intend to build my dream house here and vusit the location every so often. I visit the place almost every fortnight :) . I also try to go around other blocks when I visit. Below are some updates. I'll post some pics soon

1. Block1 seems to be the most progressing one. I see quite a few houses there. Price range 3600 - 4000 mostly brockers
2. Block8 has been layed with asphalt in the last month. Finishing touches ongoing. Price range 3500 - 3750 - mostly brockers again
3. Block 5, 6 not much changes

Havent been to other blocks recently. I also saw some denotification fiasco in the forum about sites in block1. Is this limited to block1 alone?

Just starting this thread to post updates on SMVL. Please add

regards,
Anil
Dvijay

Re: SMV Layout 8th block update

Post by Dvijay »

Hi,

I own a site at SMV 8th block, there were no development for a long time untill now, I heard that this site along with many other sites are on litigation, the case is between the villagers and the BDA, can some one help me and update me the current status as i don't know whom to approach.

Thanks
David
shankymysore

Re: SMV Layout 8th block update

Post by shankymysore »

I also heard that there are issues in other blocks also..Where Original land owners are fencing the sites and saying they didn't get the compensation..and also there is denotification fiasco..So, i think good solution is to build small house or shed.and give it for rent..

Return to “Vishveshwariah”