My 20x30 plot SOLD.

pyaretaj

My 20x30 plot SOLD.

Post by pyaretaj »

Finally, I made it up to Bangalore after a long gap. Within my 20 days stay, I managed to sell my 20x30 plot in 9th Block SMV Layout for a reasonable price. I had 5 Buyers and were regularly calling me daily to clinch the deal, but through brokers. Yet, I managed to sell it through one of reliable brokers and the deal done. Cheers.
blrsiteseeker

Re: My 20x30 plot SOLD.

Post by blrsiteseeker »

Would you please post the price at which it sold - for the benefit of all members here.
thanks
pyaretaj

Post by pyaretaj »

Sold for Rs. 26.5 lakhs. As I was in need of money for my home construction, I had to sell it. Else, this land would have easily fetched me more then 30 lakhs in next 1 year's time.
PlotGuy

Post by PlotGuy »

pyaretaj - Please do us all a service and post the price of your sale. Also let us know about the broker fees.
pyaretaj

Post by pyaretaj »

Even though I posted my response on the price that I sold, my message did not appear. I am posting it once again on members request. I sold it for Rs. 4333/sqft (Rs. 26.5 lakhs). Brokerage was a bit considerable in my favor as the person who helped me sell my plot was closely known from my relative's side.

Plots are also being priced upto 28 and 30 lakhs in 9th Block by brokers and owners. After me having sold my plot, brokers are still calling me and telling that they could have fetched me even upto 28 lakhs for my plot, after everything has been said and done. Cheers.
ragh_avan

Post by ragh_avan »

From the silence maintained by the normally excited Pyare, it looks like he did not get a good rate. :?
niarhab

Post by niarhab »

May be he is scared to disclose.
tvsh

Post by tvsh »

ragh_avan wrote:From the silence maintained by the normally excited Pyare, it looks like he did not get a good rate. :?
Or it could be that he made a fortune and is celebrating with all his friends. How did he forget to invite me???/ :)

He has mentioned that he is on a short vacation after a long gap, so probably busy, once he gets back from vacation, probably he will find time to read the thread and respond.
PlotGuy

Post by PlotGuy »

Thanks Pyaretaj.
pyaretaj

Post by pyaretaj »

You are welcome PlotGuy. Its astonishing to see members giving their negative feedback on the delay of my response being displayed by the forum admin, I was helpless to comment further inspite of responding instantly on members request for price sold. I felt like laughing the way some guys commented without patient to know about sold price...hahaha. Anyways, no hard feelings, as I am member of BDA group since more then 10 years.

By the way, I intend to retain my other 30x40 plot in 2nd Block for long term investment purpose. I am forecasting a price for my plot to reach around 1 Crore Rs. plus by the year 2020. Cheers.

Return to “Vishveshwariah”