At last some signs of development activity

Hesh_Mysore

Re: At last some signs of development activity

Post by Hesh_Mysore »

Hi Sowmya,

I dont see anything wrong in any of your 3 options, but the right thing as per my view is to see which option will be feasable without making life difficult for you.

For example, I can take a huge loan and buy a BDA site and build a home and spend the rest of my life repaying the loan, which seems not worth it for me. So go for some option which will keep you comfortable. No choice is bad if you are planning for a primary residence. Value of investment factors must be seen very discretely if its for investment as this can be short term, if its for primary residence, It can be relaxed.

I would value an apartment in a good area more than having a BDA site in the outskirts. The facilities in the BDA layout may increase in 10 yrs and value increase, but I would have lost 10 yrs of my present life waiting for that and also renting some other place to wait for that area to develop. Though I also like to have an independent home in a good area, I look at the feasability of it without killing myself to actually get all that.

You are already saying its hard to find a good area and find a person to buy/sell the site and all documents stuff. Its right, you will have to invest time and patience for that. At the end of the day buy something which will keep your existing life style comfortable and not make it get compromised a lot as its of no use according to me as you are loosing your present for a future which is quite far away.

Some revenue layouts are also good, so nothing wring in buying if u like it.

The gist of my reply is dont worry too much about land/apartment for primary use, go with an option which allows you to make least number of compromise/sacrifice.

These are just my opinions and not in response to any other's view.

All the best.

Return to “Vishveshwariah”