Burial ground in 3rd Block, SMV Layout

Anupama

Burial ground in 3rd Block, SMV Layout

Post by Anupama »

Dear Members,

We have almost finalized one 20 X 30 Site in 3rd block SMV Layout near Sonnenahalli circle. Near to the site there is big compound, when we enquirer some people are telling BDA has reserved this for Burial ground and somebody is telling not. If anybody has any valid information on this please reply to me so that we can think it over further. Your information is very much required.
shankymysore

Re: Burial ground in 3rd Block, SMV Layout

Post by shankymysore »

It is better to go to BDA office and get official MAP to be verified..don't just go by some comments..As i know there was a burial ground for minorities in 3rd block..
yatishcbz

Post by yatishcbz »

Hi ,

There is no burial ground in 3rd block. This has been confirmed by High Court of Karnataka and the BDA compound you are telling is reserved for a Big Private Educational institution. I bought a large site right opposite to this BDA compount in 3rd block 60 feet road. You can message me if you still have any questions.

Cheers,
Yatish
yatishcbz

Post by yatishcbz »

Hi Everyone,

How is 3rd block in terms of development? Any Site Owners from 3rd block can get in touch with me so that we can discuss about the developments happening in and around 60 feet road of 3rd block.

Regards,
Yatsih
chethan.bj

Post by chethan.bj »

Hi , i would like to know more details about the compound that has been constructed, as i see many buildings are already constructed in 20*30 sites adjacent to that compound now, what is the latest update about it. is it safe to invest in 3rd block near that compound area... please provide me vaild information.

Regards,
Chethan
raghav_826

Post by raghav_826 »

Better to go to BDA office and get the Information on the same instead of depending on online comments.
I have also checked with the many people and didn't get any credible response and my plot also near to this location.

Return to “Vishveshwariah”