Can someone provide information on 1st block

shkumar

Can someone provide information on 1st block

Post by shkumar »

Hello Friends,

I have recently joined this group, can someone provide details about sites which are in 2000 series in 1st block ?

I came to know some issue with these sites .. not sure what is that related ?

Thanks
Samudra K
shankumysore

Re: Can someone provide information on 1st block

Post by shankumysore »

Hello Samudra
Let us know what specific info you need? there is already lot of info available in the group..Pls go thru it..

Regards
shkumar

Post by shkumar »

Thank u for reply.

I was looking information about sites range from 2000 to 2200
I am planning to start construction from next year..
There is water and drainage work done but no tar for only that road. It located below the water tank work. After enquiring near by home...its been told that some litigations going on thats the reason tar work stopped.

I do not have much information about it.

Thanks
Samudra
shankumysore

Post by shankumysore »

Ok Samudra..heard cauvery water connection is available for homes in 1 block some of my friends have taken it..I enquired for connection the contractor asked for 20K..so postponing the work..
I haven't heard of any littigation near the Water tank area..If you have some info please share..

Regards
skcwhitemeadows

Post by skcwhitemeadows »

SKC greens nearby next to that not working type of MBA college( another fraud???) is a unapproved project in area..no BDA approval or anything else...on stolen denotified land..do not buy it memebers of public...it is a public cheating project next to dirty water drain
bdasitesmvlayout

Post by bdasitesmvlayout »

Hi,

My view is that, we should not consider the quoted prices to decide on the current market price.
Instead, we should consider the price at which any sale or purchase transactions that have happened in the last 6 months.

For instance, one month back, someone has bought a 30 by 40 site in SMV Lyt 1st block at Rs 5,200 per sq.ft. He has started the construction of house on that now. So, since this is a transacted price itself, one consider the current market price in SMV Lyt 1st block is Rs 5,200 per sq.ft. That would be a correct benchmark.

Regards,
Vajra

Return to “Vishveshwariah”