Lets Update Wikimapia and Google Maps(Using Mapmaker)

chandregowda

Lets Update Wikimapia and Google Maps(Using Mapmaker)

Post by chandregowda »

Lets update the maps in Wikimapia.org and Google Maps(using Google Map Maker) for SMV layout. The folks of BSK 6th Stage have done a pretty good job at it. I have got hold of the layout plan of 1st block and have been updating the maps. Will help in knowing overall layout information if everyone gets involved.

--
Chandre
parkom

Re: Lets Update Wikimapia and Google Maps(Using Mapmaker)

Post by parkom »

CG, where do I get a copy of the layout plan of the 1st block ? Also, are you talking about the streets marked in white on Google Maps when you update the maps using Google Map maker?
All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on....
chandregowda

Re: Lets Update Wikimapia and Google Maps(Using Mapmaker)

Post by chandregowda »

I got mine from a broker when I started looking out for a plot in 1st Block last month. I can try to scan it and mail a copy if u need. Regarding the update in the maps, I think I pretty much got most of the roads, parks and CA sites in 1st block. Didn't want to put up the site numbers cause I would be invading the privacy of the owners. You can update any info which you are aware of which I might have missed. Would be good to see if people from other blocks pick up on the initiative.

If anyone are interested in the rates in 1st Block it varies anywhere between 1500 - 2200 depending on the location and how far it is from the existing outer ring road.

--
Chandre

Return to “Vishveshwariah”