SMV - question on current development and prices

sellmybda

SMV - question on current development and prices

Post by sellmybda »

I have a site in SMV 8th block that I purchased 3 years ago.
I am an NRI and I would like to know how much development has happened in 8th block? Are there roads/street light/water/electricity/etc
What is the current price per sq.ft. in 8th block? What about the other blocks? Which blocks are most well developed?

I really appreciate response from local people / brokers/others who have visited the area.
I am thinking of may be selling it to buy a flat in the city since no development seems to be happening.....
It will also be very helpful to know current market price and development status in this block and other blocks from local people.
sridharrao

Re: SMV - question on current development and prices

Post by sridharrao »

While going through the BDA approved Sites in their official Website 'bdabangalore.org
I found that it is clearly mentioned that Sir M Visweswarayya Layout and Further Extension
are NOT APPROVED BY TOWN PLANNING DEPARTMENT.

Has anybody noticed this. Will there be any issues later on. After looking at what happened
in JP Nagar (Sarakki and other areas), it is better to have a check on these areas also
whether there have been any such issues exist in these places.

If anyone can throw some light, it would be better for all.
rgds
rsr
parkom

Post by parkom »

Sridharrao, I think you are confusing with Ullal layout behind the SMV layout. SMV Layout is developed and allotted directly by BDA, and hence it is ridiculous to even suggest that it is not approved by some govt authority.
All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on....
bdasitesmvlayout

Post by bdasitesmvlayout »

Agree with Parkom.

It is like saying, IIT or IIM are not recognized educational institutions.

Regards,
Vajra
GPM

Post by GPM »

I have 30*40 BDA site (North facing) at Sir M Vishweshwaraya layout-8th Block, but Site is towards “T” junction (Road Kuttu) basically I don’t believe Vastuu and facings all … since it is very good location and easy accessible.. hence just wanted know is that fine if we construct house with face of North or east..??

Responses will be much appreciated!! :)
sridharrao

Post by sridharrao »

bdasitesmvlayout wrote:Agree with Parkom.

It is like saying, IIT or IIM are not recognized educational institutions.

Regards,
Vajra
Hey. I am not disputing BDA or its allotments. I am only saying that in their BDA Approved
Sites detailed mentioned by them in their official site BDAbangalore.org, they have mentioned "sir M V Layout and further extentions are not approved by TOWN Planning Departement while others have been given a reference number and date for the same.

You have mentioned Ullal Layout (Is this Behind East West College/Group of Institutions).
I understand many have been allotted sites directly by BDA there also and called as
Further Extension.

My idea was just to create awareness as Sarakki /JP Nagar was heartbreaking to see overnight
demolitions.
tvsh

Post by tvsh »

GPM wrote:I have 30*40 BDA site (North facing) at Sir M Vishweshwaraya layout-8th Block, but Site is towards “T” junction (Road Kuttu) basically I don’t believe Vastuu and facings all … since it is very good location and easy accessible.. hence just wanted know is that fine if we construct house with face of North or east..??

Responses will be much appreciated!! :)
GPM, if you do not care about Vastu, Why do you worry, which side the house faces, Go with a floor plan that makes sense and put the door, wherever the plan dictates.
GPM

Post by GPM »

Thanks Tvsh for your Kind response! generally people will quote little bit less Prices for this kind of sites compare to ongoing in market and they takes advantage of this saying no Vastuu and T junction so and so.. but in reality nothing will get impact from these factors…. It’s all about Good location,air,Light, easy accessibility and infrastructure..
guru1976

Post by guru1976 »

Hi All,

By Market trend T junction facing sites are quoted less in market as many purchasers dont buy if they believe in vastu etc. Next comes south facing,West Facing,then East and then North. Its all market trends only.

There are my friends who purchase only South facing sites only so it depends on people interest also.
pyaretaj

Post by pyaretaj »

However, its all about various people who believe in Vaastu terminology. You and me would not consider this concept essentially, but when it comes to other majority of people, it tends to count, especially when you wish to sell your constructed house. These days, 9 out of 10 people count on Vaastu & look for houses & possessions that go with it. Therefore, even if you would get a good offer from a buyer, you would still tend to loose the deal due to Vaastu concept when the buyer refuses as it would not match his vaastu requirements. Therefore, which ever facing site you buy, atleast see that you construct it as per vaastu specifications. This will help you in long run on all concepts. Cheers :) .

Return to “Vishveshwariah”