BDA Tax Challan for FY 2016-17 for SMV Layout

SMVSITEOWNER

BDA Tax Challan for FY 2016-17 for SMV Layout

Post by SMVSITEOWNER »

Has anybody received the BDA Tax challan for FY 2015-16 for SMV Layout? Usually this comes by June, but it is a month overdue.
Please post your response!

Thanks!
Last edited by SMVSITEOWNER on August 10th, 2016, 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
srikhk65

Re: BDA Tax Challan for FY 2015-16 for SMV Layout

Post by srikhk65 »

You are right. The tax challans usually despatched during the month of June. But this year I have not received it till date.
srikhk65

Post by srikhk65 »

SMVSITEOWNER : I guess you are referring to the current year i.e FY 2016 - 17. For the year 2015- 16, I did receive the property tax challan some time during June 2015. For the current FY 2016 -17 , I am yet to receive the same.
SMVSITEOWNER

Post by SMVSITEOWNER »

srikhk65- Many thanks for the reply, yes I am referring to 2016! Was a little anxious as the TAX challans are late by more than a month.
Do you have any clue about the talk going on about BDA forcing the allottees to construct else allocation will be cancelled?
As I understand, sites were purchased at the price quoted by BDA at the time of allotment. Once the sites are allotted, it is up to the allottee what he/she wants to do with it.
Not everybody can construct a house. Also some people might have sold their sites, in that case, how can the BDA force someone [who has just made a purchase for investment purposes] to construct a house?
It looks like no thought has been put before issuing such a circular.
Has something like this actually been issued?
Please post your thoughts!

Thanks!
ling

Re: BDA Tax Challan for FY 2016-17 for SMV Layout

Post by ling »

Hello,
I did purchase site in 3rd block in 2015 with quite much money. Building house needs again some more money which is very difficult for middle class people. BDA cannot give those circulars because they have sold not gifted. BDA wll not send those types of circular so please take it easy.
Coming to property tax, I am yet to receive message for 2016-2017. Any idea when ?
thank you
Ling
replyubr

Post by replyubr »

Hi,

I am also waiting for the BDA Tax Challan, not sure when they are going to send it.

Any one in this forum who has received it for 2016-2017?

Regards
UBR
SMVSITEOWNER

Re: BDA Tax Challan for FY 2016-17 for SMV Layout

Post by SMVSITEOWNER »

ling wrote:Hello,
I did purchase site in 3rd block in 2015 with quite much money. Building house needs again some more money which is very difficult for middle class people. BDA cannot give those circulars because they have sold not gifted. BDA wll not send those types of circular so please take it easy.
Coming to property tax, I am yet to receive message for 2016-2017. Any idea when ?
thank you
Ling
Hi,
Many thanks for the reply. I haven't received the Tax challan yet. It is late for everybody this year I guess.
Haven't enquired with Vijaynagar BDA.
GPM

Post by GPM »

Hi, I had visited to Vijaynagar BDA office a month ago and checked about Tax challan for 2016-17. I got to response that it will be delayed for time.. since there are talks going about revised property tax structure and also BDA trying to handover SMV layout to BBMP hence we may receive challans little delay.
I have Site in SMV-8th block.. is there any 8th block owners group or forum.. kindly let me know.. so that can join and make use of it..
Thanks!!
SMVSITEOWNER

Post by SMVSITEOWNER »

GPM wrote:Hi, I had visited to Vijaynagar BDA office a month ago and checked about Tax challan for 2016-17. I got to response that it will be delayed for time.. since there are talks going about revised property tax structure and also BDA trying to handover SMV layout to BBMP hence we may receive challans little delay.
I have Site in SMV-8th block.. is there any 8th block owners group or forum.. kindly let me know.. so that can join and make use of it..
Thanks!!
Hi,
Many thanks for the information. I guess there is a forum. If not you can always start a thread at least to include 8th block owners.
RajeshKC

Post by RajeshKC »

Hello All,

I am Rajesh, new member to this forum, I have site in SMV-3rd block, the query is same as all others have on the tax-challan for 2016-17, is there any further updates on the same. Also is there any 3rd block owners group or forum for SMV 3rd block... do kindly let me know if there is one.

Thanks & Regards
Rajesh

Return to “Vishveshwariah”