6th Block

Harikutta

6th Block

Post by Harikutta »

Hi All

I own a site in 6th Block which I intend to sell due to financial requirements. When I visited the Block, I could not locate the Site number at all. Could any body throw light on this, please?
msn1270

Re: 6th Block

Post by msn1270 »

Dear Hari

6th Block starts from the RTO Office on wards & around the Upkar layout.
If you have the site no & dimensions, you can find it by

1. Locating the BDA layout Map which are available on main roads, gives the Road & the starting & Ending site no's of those roads.
Many times these map boards might have lost or may not be in a readable state.

2. Usually Site nos are written on the stones used for the Storm water drainage on both sides of the Roads. Still couple of Nos might be readable.

3. You can also avail the help of the local real estate agents, they can give you the very micro details & landmarks to locate your site. But do not disclose them, you want to sell it. They may try to take the advantage & exploit you for their benefit.
Last edited by msn1270 on October 12th, 2016, 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Harikutta

Post by Harikutta »

Hi msn1270

Thanx a lot. I could locate the cross road wherein my site is located.But the stones indicating the site numbers have been fully covered with mud. Well, I'll progress when a find a prospective buyer.
smvdvs

Post by smvdvs »

better would be contact AEE from BDA office( vijay nagar), i turn he directs you to the surveyor of that block, contact him, in couple of days u can locate exact, but dnt forget to make him happy.
karti

Post by karti »

I would like to buy plot site. I am eagerly looking to buy, please contact at 8861481070,thankx.
karti

Post by karti »

Any body willing to sell site please let me know , your neighbours friends allottes since some brokers cheated me , I am working in a software company plz friends help me out by referring sellers please call me at 8861481070
mgrajendra

Post by mgrajendra »

Harikutta wrote:Hi All

I own a site in 6th Block which I intend to sell due to financial requirements. When I visited the Block, I could not locate the Site number at all. Could any body throw light on this, please?
Hi am an individual not a broker looking for buying in smv layout if interested in selling site contact me 9945777561
tulasi

Post by tulasi »

Hi I am interested in buying .. please contact me at 9945190464
milangadakari

Post by milangadakari »

msn1270 wrote:Dear Hari

6th Block starts from the RTO Office on wards & around the Upkar layout.
If you have the site no & dimensions, you can find it by

1. Locating the BDA layout Map which are available on main roads, gives the Road & the starting & Ending site no's of those roads.
Many times these map boards might have lost or may not be in a readable state.

2. Usually Site nos are written on the stones used for the Storm water drainage on both sides of the Roads. Still couple of Nos might be readable.

3. You can also avail the help of the local real estate agents, they can give you the very micro details & landmarks to locate your site. But do not disclose them, you want to sell it. They may try to take the advantage & exploit you for their benefit.
Hi Sir,

Where is the RTO office in 6th block? I heard RTO office and BDA complex will be built. Are there such plans?
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

You can reach there by taking Ullal Main Road from the University Junction, Take a Right Turn at Vidyaniketan school and move around 0.75KM, Take left Turn just after the Railway Layout(Bhavani Nagar) before Sai Grand Darshini Hotel (seen on a corner on to your Right Side), this road connects to Upkar Layout. From this point RTO Office is just around 250 mtrs. You can see the sign Boards installed on the road sides.

Alternately you can reach the same by going from Deepa Complex Junction. Approximate Distance will be same from both the points.

Return to “Vishveshwariah”