Propery Tax

tvsh

Re: Propery Tax

Post by tvsh »

Pradeep,

You can pay the tax online. Saves you the trip to a bank and the hazzles of filling up challans.

You get instant recepit as well as verify that there is no dues on your Khata.

http://ops.bdabangalore.org/bdaops/BDAOPS_ShopDetailSearch.aspx?XAbcts12345=hg54371

Regards,
tvsh
pradeepk

Post by pradeepk »

I tried to pay tax online earlier today.. it went through Croporation bank payment gateway.. i made payment using my SCB credit card..after sumission, i got "page can not be dispayed error". Money deducted from my CC account... i dont know whther transaction was successful or not.
m3_07

Post by m3_07 »

Pradeep....interesting. Did you get your receipt for payment????? This infact has added up your woes to provide the BBMP with your card statement/ authenticate them & issue a receipt in case not obtained in the first instance.
pradeepk

Post by pradeepk »

m3_07,
No i didnt get any receipt for the payment. after payment submission.. i got error "page can not be displayed. Just to clarify, the payment was towards BDA property tax, so i may need to go to BDA office to collect the receipt. I will get my CC statement by 21st.. so i need to wait till that time.
nabikm

Post by nabikm »

Hi,

I was able to pay property tax for FY 2012-13 online successfully and got the receipt also.
I paid through my debit card.

Nabi.
Anshuraj

Post by Anshuraj »

Hi,
I am getting this " Arrears as on (31-03-2012) " when I am paying tax online for vacant plot. I have purchased the plot in Oct 2011 and previous owner paid for 2011-12. Is this okay or need to confirm?
Thanks,
pursh_bennur

Post by pursh_bennur »

I was able to pay the Property tax online for FY 2012-13 via Online... the process of payment is very simple, i paid using credit card like any other way we pay for IRCTC ticket!!!! This saved a lot of energy and time:) , i even got the reciept for the payment made.
parkom

Post by parkom »

Anshuraj wrote:Hi,
I am getting this " Arrears as on (31-03-2012) " when I am paying tax online for vacant plot. I have purchased the plot in Oct 2011 and previous owner paid for 2011-12. Is this okay or need to confirm?
Thanks,
Anshiraj, I did find some inconsistency in the past between what the site says as "due" and what the BDA office gave me as the officially due, hence I have been paying in person every year.
All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on....

Return to “Vishveshwariah”