Vishwesharaya layout's progress

suhasravi3

Vishwesharaya layout's progress

Post by suhasravi3 »

My father got a 30*40 plot in vishwesharaya layout 6th block (ullala upanagara) via bda allocation in around 1998 I guess . It's been around 20 years since the layout's inception yet not even 15% of the plots have been occupied overall..
And according to my research more than 95% of the 50*80 plots are vacant.
Don't know in which decade vishweswaraiah layout will become a complete residential place where all the basic requirements will be met.

As it's a bda layout I am hoping it to develop like another Koramangala, Indiranagar or Jayanagar one day(maybe another 20 years down the line)
Correct me if I am wrong...!!
tvsh

Re: Vishwesharaya layout's progress

Post by tvsh »

nowadays even reputed astrologers are unable to predict events happening in Bengaluru, it is difficult for common man to predict the future. Sir MV layout was allotted in 2003, So it is 15 years now. Initially it takes a very long time for the first houses to come up, once 15 to 20% houses come up, the construction activity picks up. So in the next 5 to 10 years, Sir MV will have about 50 to 60% occupancy.
suhasravi3

Post by suhasravi3 »

Thanks for the info.
But our plot located in Sir MV 6th block is clearly more than 18 years old
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

suhas,

Koramangala, Jayanagara, Indiranagar....etc layouts which you are referring were all executed almost 30-40 years back. Also those areas got speedy development once the IT sector developed around those areas. Currently other than Global Village which has very few small & mid size companies, no other mass job creating centers are not around Sir MV Layout. So keep at least another 10 years horizon to see visible improvement.
suhasravi3

Post by suhasravi3 »

thanks for the info sir

Return to “Vishveshwariah”