Sir MV Layout Fraud Sale

Bangalore2021

Sir MV Layout Fraud Sale

Post by Bangalore2021 »

Hello,

Recently, I found out our site located in 8th block was sold illegally to someone else.

Can someone suggest what the next steps are?

Are there any lawyers who can help?

Thanks
msn1270

Re: Sir MV Layout Fraud Sale

Post by msn1270 »

Register a police complaint First & giving the copy of the police acknowledgement collect the fraud transaction registration details from the concerned Sub-Registrar office before approaching any lawyer.
kk55340

Post by kk55340 »

I think its dificult to sell bda sites fraudalantly, is EC refelecting the transaction ? it can be sold only if bda is involved i ebelieve if they change site number and register as different site
pravision

Post by pravision »

What is it that makes u believe that the site is illegally sold? Basically, want to know how can one find out if such a thing has happened with ones site. Thanx for the reply.
kk55340

Post by kk55340 »

verifying EC - encumberance certificate
pravision

Post by pravision »

Please correct me if I am wrong, but the EC only comes into picture if the buyer has applied for / availed a loan on the site. So in case there has been a sale and there is no loan involved the EC would not reflect anything, right?
Wouldn't the BDA, Property Tax payment site better reflect the ownership? Is that also showing changed ownership details? Maybe this also would only be in case the new owner has applied for the change?
So, really speaking how could one ascertain in case there has been a fraudulent transaction involving ones property based on falsified documents or Power of Attorney, etc.
TIA.
lakshminarayan

Post by lakshminarayan »

No.

EC means like a bank statement. For any property, if there was a transaction made like a sale, clearing of bank loans, any mortgage it will reflect in the EC. This is why EC is a very important document.

So if a person carried out a sale deed and registered that property in any sub-register office then it will definitely reflect in the EC even if he is not availed of any loan.

It is better to keep taking EC every once or two years to make sure there is no transaction was done illegally and your property is safe.

Thanks
Sushil2859

Post by Sushil2859 »

Call me i will slove ur problem 9060444494
dptejas

Post by dptejas »

Did you have a look at the new registered document? Does it have your signature or thumbprint etc? Please ping me. I know few lawyers who can help you
ardesarchitects

Post by ardesarchitects »

Hi,
Looks like false alarm, @bangalore2021 didn't respond for any of the suggestions.

Regards,
Ar.Praveen.N
Ardes Architects and Interior designers
ardesarchitects@gmail.com
www.ardesarchitects.com
https://www.instagram.com/ardesarchitects

Return to “Vishveshwariah”