RS.2100/-PERSFT PRE LAUNCH OFFER FLATS 4 KMS FROM TOTAL MALL

Forum rules
Please refer the link viewtopic.php?f=45&t=1864 to know about the rules of posting 'Apartment for sale' ad. Non-compliance will make the ad for moderation and some times, the ad will be deleted altogether.
yasif

Re: RS.2100/-PERSFT PRE LAUNCH OFFER FLATS 4 KMS FROM TOTAL

Post by yasif »

Dear Ravikant,

No one in this group is against you, I believe everyone will agree with it
many of our friends and members have taken lifetime decision's like buying and selling
there properties by referring some genuine messages in this group

you provide us Builder's name and if anyone is interested and serious about booking
I guess they can refer your name in the BOOKING FORM (reference thru : Ravikanth)
by this you can retain your commission

Conclusion : we don't buyer to suffer later
Hesh_Mysore

Post by Hesh_Mysore »

Hi folks,

I have been following the thread and its just going in the wrong direction. Lets all step back a bit.

Before that let me say some things ALOUD so that I dont get pounced upon.
I am not affiliated to Ravikanth or any other blogger in any way nor have I contacted him to buy the flat nor am I interested to buy the flat as I am not in the market to buy or sell anything, but just a member to be aware of things going on in bangalore.

For that matter let Ravikanth say whatever he says. Just by him saying does not mean everyone will run and give away their money to him nor will the fact change if it is true, if we members just drive him out of here.

The members who are interested can just meet him and have a look at the actual site if intersted and get to know the builder and post their opinions and concerns later here which will be more of a proper basis to discuss about instead of just saying things that are being said here.

I know most of the people here including me do not want to see a fellow blogger get cheated or so, but we still do have to think of not just coming to complete conclusions without ourselves knowing the actual facts.

I am not a supporter of any sides here, just giving my point of view more like a third party looking into the thread.

Thanks
Hesh
mramki_77

Post by mramki_77 »

I agree with hesh Mysore. Deleting Ravi's posts does not make sense. He is making an offer. We can wait for people's feedback after people start dealing with him. Above all we have made our concerns clear to everyone. So let people take their own decision after reading all posts.
I once again request everyone to doubly check the details before parting with their hard earned money.

Thanks
Ram
RAVIKANTH

Post by RAVIKANTH »

yasif wrote:Dear Ravikant,

No one in this group is against you, I believe everyone will agree with it
many of our friends and members have taken lifetime decision's like buying and selling
there properties by referring some genuine messages in this group

you provide us Builder's name and if anyone is interested and serious about booking
I guess they can refer your name in the BOOKING FORM (reference thru : Ravikanth)
by this you can retain your commission

Conclusion : we don't buyer to suffer later
Good suggestion. And thanks awfully, for the encouraging words.

But, like i have said repeatedly, the builder is not yet accepting any payments from anyone. Only investor quota at 1800 per sq ft is open again for 2/3 days.

Also, how many will honestly, sincerely fill up my name in the booking form as referenced thru' Ravikanth, if and when the booking is open, if and when the payments are accepted by the builder? That is one. The buyer will be more interested in filling up his details, not bother about giving credit to me for all this hard work I am doing on this blog, despite facing missiles from some bloggers.

Secondly, By the time booking/acceptance of payments starts in another 3 month's time when pre-launch offer actually starts, the price might not be 2100/- as they intend to do but may be 2400 or 2500/- then due to the changed scenario then of the real estate industry itself in general.

Thirdly, in those 3 months time from now, everyone would have forgotten my name or will not care to remember my name or thank me or allow me to get the credit with the company/builder.

So, the solution lies in me personally taking the interested buyer/researcher/investor/individual to the promoter/builder/company and introduce him to the Marketing Manager there, make a log and entry in the Register there as my reference/my introduction/enquiry generated by me, have a record there in the company - so that - in the eventuality of the enquiry/foot fall turning into a Real Buyer one day, the credit goes to me and I dont remain a Ghost doing a thankless job with no reward from the Builder.

Why I want to do personally as above is because I dont want another Marketing guy in the Builder's office to hijack my "Enquiry" as his own "hard work and enquiry" and proudly show off to the company that he has generated 20 visits by 20 enquiries or 20 individuals and all the credit goes to him, the reward too goes to him because the Marketing Manager will not be sitting at the Main Entrance Door to see who comes in with whom to give credit to the right person.

I hope you understand my situation and that I have been able to convince you.

I am sitting here spending precious man hours trying to convince tough talking people here on the forum and working hard to take them into the builder office door so that you all benefit, I benefit, the forum here becomes popular, you get more traffic, get more hits and the community benefits - using my skills, smartness, efficiency, intelligence to convince unknown people like you all just to walk into the builder's door by using Internet as a powerful tool to reach out to 1000s personally and individually and

the moment you all walk into that office without my knowledge there,

some hungry hawk grabs you and presents you to the company management there as if you were his "discovery" and he takes all the cream, all the cake, all the credit. You dont gain anything by that. Neither will you lose. He gains. But I lose. If you all want to gain, you should trust me and come with me. If I have to lose, I would rather not let anyone of you gain.

Certainly I am not into social service.

True I am into community service. But not into Charity. I want you all to gain. But in the bargain, I dont want to be the Loser. The risk of getting thrown out of the forum is a choice, I would prefer than be a Loser.

The question is: Not if I am here with some vested interest or to cheat you people.

The question should be: Am I being of any use to you people or not. If I am not, I should be thrown out of the forum and blog.

In being useful to you people, if I gain something somewhere, without affecting the budget/finance/pocket/wallet of you people, how should it affect anyone??? Why should somebody on this forum be so jealous? Why should he be so personally affected when I am not pinching anybody's wallet - either now or in the future too.

I hope you will understand my predicament. Thanks again, for the encouraging words in your post.
blrsiteseeker

Post by blrsiteseeker »

ravikanth, if you cannot provide the builder's name - even if they are not accepting deposits, how can people verify the quality, reliability etc. of the project. If you don't provide all that info, this thread will be deleted. It is getting way too long, with just questions about who the builder is and your evasive replies.

Yes, I understand you have to take care of your business. but this forum is a place where everything is transparent. Meant more for gaining knowledge than for sales pitches. so please understand the forum's mission and goals and adhere to the requirements of providing all details.
tvsh

Post by tvsh »

Ravikanth,

You mention that you do not get commission on individual sales. You are just doing your job promoting the company for which I believe you get a salary. Why not deal with promoting your company in a professional manner? why not act as a representative of your company and help members who are seriously interested in getting accurate information ( yes it starts with the company name). You can always request the members to mention that they are looking into investing in your company's projects due to the discussions on mybdasites, You get the credit for the business generated and your job will be secure.

For your information even adobe pdf formatted pages can be edited. Only password protected documents (applies to excel as well as pdf) cannot be edited without a password. One cannot assume a company is genunine based on the format of the softcopy of their proposal

Can you explain the meaning of investor's quota? are the investors getting shares of the company? Do they get a share in the profit made by the company? If not why call a discounted offer on a flat as a investor's quota?
tvsh

Post by tvsh »

RAVIKANTH wrote:
yasif wrote:
Also, how many will honestly, sincerely fill up my name in the booking form as referenced thru' Ravikanth, if and when the booking is open, if and when the payments are accepted by the builder? That is one. The buyer will be more interested in filling up his details, not bother about giving credit to me for all this hard work I am doing on this blog, despite facing missiles from some bloggers.

Secondly, By the time booking/acceptance of payments starts in another 3 month's time when pre-launch offer actually starts, the price might not be 2100/- as they intend to do but may be 2400 or 2500/- then due to the changed scenario then of the real estate industry itself in general.

Thirdly, in those 3 months time from now, everyone would have forgotten my name or will not care to remember my name or thank me or allow me to get the credit with the company/builder.

So, the solution lies in me personally taking the interested buyer/researcher/investor/individual to the promoter/builder/company and introduce him to the Marketing Manager there, make a log and entry in the Register there as my reference/my introduction/enquiry generated by me, have a record there in the company - so that - in the eventuality of the enquiry/foot fall turning into a Real Buyer one day, the credit goes to me and I dont remain a Ghost doing a thankless job with no reward from the Builder.

Why I want to do personally as above is because I dont want another Marketing guy in the Builder's office to hijack my "Enquiry" as his own "hard work and enquiry" and proudly show off to the company that he has generated 20 visits by 20 enquiries or 20 individuals and all the credit goes to him, the reward too goes to him because the Marketing Manager will not be sitting at the Main Entrance Door to see who comes in with whom to give credit to the right person.

I hope you understand my situation and that I have been able to convince you.

I am sitting here spending precious man hours trying to convince tough talking people here on the forum and working hard to take them into the builder office door so that you all benefit, I benefit, the forum here becomes popular, you get more traffic, get more hits and the community benefits - using my skills, smartness, efficiency, intelligence to convince unknown people like you all just to walk into the builder's door by using Internet as a powerful tool to reach out to 1000s personally and individually and

the moment you all walk into that office without my knowledge there,

some hungry hawk grabs you and presents you to the company management there as if you were his "discovery" and he takes all the cream, all the cake, all the credit. You dont gain anything by that. Neither will you lose. He gains. But I lose. If you all want to gain, you should trust me and come with me. If I have to lose, I would rather not let anyone of you gain.

Certainly I am not into social service.

True I am into community service. But not into Charity. I want you all to gain. But in the bargain, I dont want to be the Loser. The risk of getting thrown out of the forum is a choice, I would prefer than be a Loser.

The question is: Not if I am here with some vested interest or to cheat you people.

The question should be: Am I being of any use to you people or not. If I am not, I should be thrown out of the forum and blog.

In being useful to you people, if I gain something somewhere, without affecting the budget/finance/pocket/wallet of you people, how should it affect anyone??? Why should somebody on this forum be so jealous? Why should he be so personally affected when I am not pinching anybody's wallet - either now or in the future too.

I hope you will understand my predicament. Thanks again, for the encouraging words in your post.
Ravikanth,

Your arguments are unconvincing, If the only way for you to get credit for the enquiries you generate due to your participation in this thread is by herding us like flock of sheep to your office, then your company looks too unprofessional and in my opinion is not worth the hazzle of pursuing further. Like you said, you are not into charity, Your company is not into charity either.They will price their product (flat/villa, etc.) competitively and try to maximize their profits.

You are at liberty to market your company's projects anyway you want. Such stealth marketing would not appeal to buyers like me.
RAVIKANTH

Post by RAVIKANTH »

blrsiteseeker wrote:ravikanth, if you cannot provide the builder's name - even if they are not accepting deposits, how can people verify the quality, reliability etc. of the project. If you don't provide all that info, this thread will be deleted. It is getting way too long, with just questions about who the builder is and your evasive replies.

Yes, I understand you have to take care of your business. but this forum is a place where everything is transparent. Meant more for gaining knowledge than for sales pitches. so please understand the forum's mission and goals and adhere to the requirements of providing all details.
Please give me time till Saturday - that is just 4 days from tomorrow, to reveal the name of the builder. Let me talk to the Marketing Manager of the company/builder, let me inform him that people may call him directly on his number, provide the Marketing Manager's mobile number on the forum here directly for all bloggers to see the contact number, speak to him directly and get more info on all queries/doubts, make arrangements for a site visit and see their other projects also for interested ones among you to satisfy yourselves about the credentials of the builder. Then take a call whether to buy or not. Anyways, they are not accepting any payments now, I am repeating again here.

If I dont reveal the above information by Saturday as per my request, please do go ahead and delete the thread, if you still think it deserves to be deleted.

Best regards,
Ravi Kanth
RAVIKANTH

Post by RAVIKANTH »

tvsh wrote:Ravikanth,

Can you explain the meaning of investor's quota? are the investors getting shares of the company? Do they get a share in the profit made by the company? If not why call a discounted offer on a flat as a investor's quota?
Will answer these questions by Saturday 30.7.2011 by evening, after revealing the name of the builder.

If I dont reveal the name of the builder by that date, if this thread is deleted due to that reason by then, the answers that I CAN actually provide now, will be of no use. It will serve no purpose.

Best Regards,

Ravi Kanth
rampi

Post by rampi »

Adminstrator,

Can you please all communication related this topic.

Ravikanth got in to this group intelligent way than any other brokers .

Thanks
Ram

Return to “Apartment for sale”