RS.2100/-PERSFT PRE LAUNCH OFFER FLATS 4 KMS FROM TOTAL MALL

Forum rules
Please refer the link viewtopic.php?f=45&t=1864 to know about the rules of posting 'Apartment for sale' ad. Non-compliance will make the ad for moderation and some times, the ad will be deleted altogether.
RAVIKANTH

Re: RS.2100/-PERSFT PRE LAUNCH OFFER FLATS 4 KMS FROM TOTAL

Post by RAVIKANTH »

msn1270 wrote:Ravikanth

instead of telling the fairytale story in pages, first disclose the Builder Name,
other details will automatically pour down here.
Please see my latest previous post as my reply to anothere blogger. In that post, I have addressed some of your concerns too there.

In that post, I have mentioned about some more INVESTOR QUOTA still being available at Rs.1800/- per sq.ft in the same proposed project - offer is valid only for the next 3 days from today 25.7.2011 - because after 3 days, the Builder will not require any more investors for this project.

Best regards,

Ravi Kanth
mramki_77

Post by mramki_77 »

Taking agreement money few months in advance shows the desperation of the builder to get the funds.
If I am not wrong, this should be some stupid builder like Confident who harasses people for quick installments after the agreement money.

By the way 1800/- is too low to believe.

Thanks
Ram
RAVIKANTH

Post by RAVIKANTH »

mramki_77 wrote:Taking agreement money few months in advance shows the desperation of the builder to get the funds.
If I am not wrong, this should be some stupid builder like Confident who harasses people for quick installments after the agreement money.

By the way 1800/- is too low to believe.

Thanks
Ram
Dear Mr. Ram,

Looks like no amount of convincing you or no amount of information will change your mind to see some positives in an opportunity because you seem to be filled and engulfed with only negative forces of nature and drowned in bitterness about everything around you.

Anybody else in your place would have thought positively thus:

OPEN QUOTE:
What is there in it for me? What is the opportunity in this for me? How can I convert myself from a Buyer to an Investor?? What do I lose if I go out and explore the opportunity? Perhaps there is some gain for me here. May be I will get a new friend. Maybe Ravikanth and the builder are perhaps truly genuine. Why not go meet them? Why not go see if it really is a bargain??? Why not understand the difference between a "BUYER" and an "INVESTOR"???

"I thought I was a very smart guy - how come I never knew about a concept called "Investor's quota" that is available at a massive discount to "Buyer's Price"

"How come I didn't know something that Ravi Kanth knew????"
CLOSE QUOTE

These are the provocative questions that would have crossed a positive thinker's mind with the right spirit, right attitude to success in life.

Remember: "Success comes only to those who DARE and ACT"

Best Regards,

Ravi Kanth
mramki_77

Post by mramki_77 »

"Looks like no amount of convincing you or no amount of information will change your mind to see some positives in an opportunity because you seem to be filled and engulfed with only negative forces of nature and drowned in bitterness about everything around you"
What you said is absolutely true. Iam not convinced. I have enough places of my own to live. So I do not require 'beautiful' offers from Ravi to buy anything more. Iam just posting my advice to my fellow people.
Anyway I cannot stop from people taking their decision. Everyone will check the things from their side and then take a decision. I am adding my concerns which other might not have taken into consideration.
Anyway why are you so concerned about my posts ? Since you claim to be trustworthy and your offer is good (some 50 queries you got), people will come to you. Once people come to you, they will anyway post about your credentials (I hope the credentials to be good). If credentials are good then more and more people will be willing to enter deal with you.
So please chill.
raju_nvm

Post by raju_nvm »

Please send me floor plans to raju_nvm@yahoo.com
blrsiteseeker

Post by blrsiteseeker »

Ravikanth,
you seem to post pages of info, but the basic info that everyone is eager to know, namely the builder's name is being withheld. WHY?
RAVIKANTH

Post by RAVIKANTH »

blrsiteseeker wrote:Ravikanth,
you seem to post pages of info, but the basic info that everyone is eager to know, namely the builder's name is being withheld. WHY?
Will the builder pay me anything if everyone approaches him directly?? After I name the builder here on public domain??? Why will any one of you go through me after I name the builder here??? You will all only be thinking that you wiill save on some commission payable to me if you go directly and and will all actually go meet the builder directly. Whereas that is not the case. I dont get any commission from you people at all. I only get my recognition there in the company, my credibility increases, I get my fixed remuneration, I get to keep my job, get to run my family. But no body wants to believe it. Everybody seems to think I have some vested interests. Nobody understands that this guy will only manage to keep his job. Does everyone here think they will all get it at 2000 per sq. ft if they approach the builder directly??? NO WAY!!!! It is the company's price I am quoting for which they have computer printed adobe PDF format printed pages for distribution - not excel sheets which we can change/edit every day for every customer.

In another 3-4 months, when he will have all government approval papers on hand, which are all under process now, the builder will jack up the price to 2400-2500 PSF and I will put up that info also on this public domain. That is when everybody here on hindsight, everybody will wonder, who was smarter - "me or him???"

It is a pre-pre--pre launch offer I am marketing - so that people benefit and in the process I also benefit. I have to run my family with the remuneration it will generate. I am thus helping the community get advance information and letting them know about cheap bargains 3-4 months ahead of schedule, ahead of an official launch by the company. Shouldn't people see some benefit here and brace themselves for the event and thank me instead???

When everyone is offering units off Sarjapura Road at 3300-3700 PSF, here is one builder giving you a G+12 foro 2100/- (as of now) - this rate may change by the time pre launch is actually made. I have launched an awareness campaign and people want to only guillotine me.

No wonder Britishers guillotined us for 250 years.

I have also told in one of my recent posts that the builder is not accepting any payments or cheques now before approvals are in place. What can I do Adminstrator, if people are so lazy that they cant even leave their homes for a site visit? Wont they know the builder's name then??? Dont I have a point here???

Best Regards,
Ravi Kanth
msn1270

Moderator - please delete this thread.

Post by msn1270 »

Dear Moderator.

Looks like this Ravikanth has some vested interest. There is no need of such threads in this genuine group.
Please delete it asap.
yasif

Post by yasif »

imagine 240flats in 3.5acres of land ?
without builder's name
without vistior's car parking
without water treatment plant and how much borwells can suck ground water for below amenities

Open Swimming Pool with Toddler Pool
Indoor Swimming Pool
Children's Play Area
Amphi Theatre
Tennis Court
Basketball Practice Post
Beautifully Landscaped Garderns
Indoor Badminton Court with Wooden Flooring
Jogging Track
Seperate Car Washing Area
Driver's Room

Club House
Well-equipped Health Club with Gymnasiun
Table Tennes Table
Indoor Games
Multi Purpose Hall
RAVIKANTH

Re: Moderator - please delete this thread.

Post by RAVIKANTH »

msn1270 wrote:Dear Moderator.

Looks like this Ravikanth has some vested interest. There is no need of such threads in this genuine group.
Please delete it asap.
Dear Moderator,

Out of the over 460 hits/views this thread has got in just 5 days, out of the 40-45 followers of this thread, only 5 have been posting negative comments about the discussion or casting aspertions. The rest are just quietly reading and are trying to get enlightened.

We can do two things here. Either delete the thread straightaway here as per the above advise or take a vote from the bloggers. That would be the best democratic way of functioning if this truly is a community service web site/blog. If majority of votes say "Delete", so be it.

Or a personal assessment/final call to "delete" be taken, by the Moderator after analysing the below facts:

Out of the remaining bloggers - about 10 have already collected information from me on their personal email IDs. A 15 page document about the proposed project has been forwarded to these 10 bloggers/readers. Who are they?? I can mail their EMAIL IDs to the Moderator on the Moderator's personal email ID. The moderator can then check with these ID holders by corresponding with them about my vested interests which the above blogger is talking about.

In addition 16 bloggers have called me and spoken to me about the project. Their contact numbers will be given to the Moderator. The moderator can then check with these 16 bloggers if there was talk of any commission/brokerage/monetary reward between them and me. I will then be vindicated. You will then get to know that I do not have any vested interests like how one of the bloggers here seems to be saying.

If you delete the thread, in other words, just because 5 bloggers are disbelievers/naysayers which is a minority, 40 others who form the majority, who are following the thread seriously - it will be an injustice and a disservice to this majority, if the thread is deleted.

That certainly, is not "service" to the community - the very purpose for which this website/blog was set up.

Besides, I have been very professional all along on this blog, never used a foul or abusive word. That means, I dont qualify to be disqualified. On the contrary, a very old blogger/member has used an unparliamentary word "stupid" in one of his posts on this same very thread.

Finally, it is your call.

Best regards,

Ravi Kanth, 9886341839, r4a4v4@yahoo.com

Return to “Apartment for sale”