RS.2100/-PERSFT PRE LAUNCH OFFER FLATS 4 KMS FROM TOTAL MALL

Forum rules
Please refer the link viewtopic.php?f=45&t=1864 to know about the rules of posting 'Apartment for sale' ad. Non-compliance will make the ad for moderation and some times, the ad will be deleted altogether.
RAVIKANTH

Re: RS.2100/-PERSFT PRE LAUNCH OFFER FLATS 4 KMS FROM TOTAL

Post by RAVIKANTH »

rampi wrote:Adminstrator,

Can you please all communication related this topic.

Ravikanth got in to this group intelligent way than any other brokers .

Thanks
Ram
Ladies & Gentlemen, dear all bloggers, dear all members,

One last message for the time being, I am posting here for all to see.

Even though many on the forum want to throw me out, because I sincerely want to help the community here, here is my PUBLIC message for all of you.

INVESTOR QUOTA STILL AVAILABLE - BELIEVE IT OR NOT - BUT ONLY TILL 30.7.2011

Believe it or not, this is a true genuine offer. One person on this Forum and Blog knows that I am speaking the truth. I will not reveal his name.

For all those who want to get rich quickly, here is an opportunity. All investigations and background checking has to be done by you people yourselves.

Only 7 flats are available under the INVESTOR'S QUOTA as below:

Price on offer is of 3 different price ranges.

2 BHK available at Rs.1200/- per sq.ft - how many flats in 2bhk available, I dont know - of different sizes - down payment Rs.10 lakhs. Remaining in 3 instalments at different stages.

3 BHK available at Rs.1200/- per sq.ft - how many flats in 3 bhk available, I dont know - of different sizes - down payment Rs.12.50 lakhs. Remaining in 3 instalments at different stages.

3rd last price range flat:

2 BHK, 3BHK both available at Rs.1800/- per sq.ft - only 5 flats available - of different sizes - down payment Rs.5 lakhs. Remaining in 3-4 instalments at different stages.

Total of all above available under investor's quota is only 7 flats. So, only 7 people can buy the above. Remaining interested ones have to buy later in Nov, Dec at the then prevailing prelaunch offer price.

If seven people are ready to come along with me to the company/builder - I am ready to take you all along and introduce you to them.

Those interested can call me on 9886341839 to go meet the builder.

Upon meeting the Marketing Manager there, after your own investigations/checking, thorough grilling of the Manager, you can decide on your next course of action yourselves.

If even one person less than 7 is mobilised to meet me, I would not be interested in helping you all.

If you all act and meet me today on 28.7.2011, it will be to your benefit. Because even after meeting the Manager, you will need atleast 2 days to gather courage to decide to dump 5 lakh or 10 lakh or 12.50 lakh on the Builder. I repeat, the company will sign an AGREEMENT with you all. In those 2 days, it will be the deadline last date of 30.7.2011

And this will be my last POST on this subject.

Because any way, I am myself fed up of this nagging issue that is bothering you people - just like you people are fed up - keeping the suspense about - "WHO IS THE BUILDER? WHO IS THE BUILDER? WHO IS THE BUILDER?"

Please dont anyone ask me any QUESTIONS on the blog here about the above Investor's Quota or about "who is the builder". Because I am not going to answer them.

This is my one last effort to help the COMMON MAN. After that god be with you.

And you may please delete this THREAD if 7 people are not meeting me today.

Last point: Only 7 INVESTORS are welcome. Not 7 Buyers of the Flat. Because buyer quota is still not yet thrown open.

Hence, please understand the difference between an "INVESTOR" and a "BUYER" and then only start off to meet the company/builder today and I will lead you to them.

Best regards,

Ravi Kanth, 9886341839
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

Dear Friends

Ravikanth nor his builder is doing charity in a city like Bangalore, where a lot of frauds are happening every day in the real estate field Politicians to Beaurocrats to Builders to Brokers.

Be aware of huge risk involved in all these quick rich offers. You might have heard from the long back ESHWARI EnterPrises to the last years Orange Properties or Country Club or vinivink Shastry. Wherever High Returns are assured, you must also be ready to accept the worst outcome. Neither

With the recent 0.5 + 0.5 % hike in RBI Rates, the builders with their existing unsold projects are under tremendous pressure by the banks to liquidate their projects as early as possible to clear their debts to banks to avoid their name entering into Defaulters list. Even many branded builders are selling their land bank or selling off their diversified non-core business units to clear their debts & scared of launching any new projects.

Cement, Steel, Wood, Paints, Sand and labor rates or any other commodity metal prices are at peak level, Here someone is offering Investors quota at an attractive Price is a billion dollar Q.

Last but not least, Be judicious in taking your wise decision.
Sachin123

Post by Sachin123 »

completely agree with msn1270 . Looks like a trap to me. No builder will allow invetors to invest below construction cost. why cant the builder get that profit himself ?? Is he doing Charity ?

Less profit is fine as long as we can invest and have a good night sleep. instead of being greedy. Lets wait till the builders name is revaled.
tvsh

Post by tvsh »

ravikanth, if the above was your last post then what happened to your promise of explaining what an investor's quota is? and what about providing details about the company by 30th of this month? You have failed to keep your promises when it does not even cost you a single dime, why should we expect your builder to keep his word, possibly incurring losses?
Your effort is nothing but cheap a gimmick to attract gullible investors into parting with their hard earned money. We should make a rule that would allow people to approach others via this board for investment/purchase only if they are willing to disclose some minimum information about the projects they are touting for.
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

Friends

Observe the differences in Ravikanth's statements in his subsequent responses.

He Started the offer from Rs. 2,100/sq.ft-

Came down to Rs. 1,800/sq.ft-

Further came down to Rs. 1,200/sq.ft

what next ...?
krish

Post by krish »

Dear Moderator,

As the person failed to respond on his dead line, the topic can be moderated. Please take relevant action.

BR,
Krish.
parkom

Post by parkom »

Wonder how many victims did he bait on this forum with his get rich quick gimmick !
All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on....
blrsiteseeker

Post by blrsiteseeker »

tvsh wrote:. We should make a rule that would allow people to approach others via this board for investment/purchase only if they are willing to disclose some minimum information about the projects they are touting for.
We have requested folks to provide the right amount of information and been deleting the ads that don't. IN this case, since he had given, price and size details, which was part of the minimum info needed the moderators allowed it to continue. But now, it is ripe for deletion.
tvsh

Post by tvsh »

blrsiteseeker,

Thanks for the clarification.
namburi

Post by namburi »

Hi guys,
I spoke to ravi kanth ,as blrsiteseeker said he provided all details and clearly mentioned he is marketing agent & doesn't want to loose his commission ,so i didn't delete his topic.I was waiting for any of our forum members to give the feedback about project /builder.Since no one turned up i am posting the builders name

mj infrastructure
www.mjinfrastructure.com

As suggested by fellow members anyone before trying these offers think twice and then take a decision.You may get good returns or loose even the last rupee of your hard earned money

I am not sure if its a genuine offer or a trap.Now that no one are interested in this i am closing the topic

Regards
ADMIN

Return to “Apartment for sale”