Current rate in JP Nagar 9th phase 2nd block

Sathyanaryan

Re: Current rate in JP Nagar 9th phase 2nd block

Post by Sathyanaryan »

Hi Lavanya,

Did you find a site at your cost? Can you share your RE's contact no. if you have found one. Am seraching for a site too.
rreddy18

Post by rreddy18 »

What is the price in the third block. I saw one site which in very close to the main road(100ft road) and the road in front of the plot is 60 feet road. The price quote I got is 2700 , is that worth ?.
ajaysnarp

Post by ajaysnarp »

Last week i had been to JP Nagar 9 Phase 1 Block (Opp to HM towers) & 7th Block which is opposite to the 1st Block.

In the 1st Block the conversatin was directly with the owner & he was quoting 2700 & the site was EAST Facing which is 3rd or 4th site from the main 80ft road.

The 7th block site was a North facing & the broker was quoting 2500 which is very near to the BDA Park.
yasif

Post by yasif »

any idea how far is Namma Metro station going to be from JP Nagar 8th phase or 09phase and which block will be closer
khan

Post by khan »

I was enquiring to buy at 9phase. The brokers are quoting between 2800-3000 for a North/East facing sites. It is in 2/3 Block. Is this reasonable. What would be a good price. Any related information woul dbe helpful.
rkrishna

Post by rkrishna »

Brokers are quoting 2800-3200 Rs for sites in JP Nagar 9th phase 2nd block.
I am looking to construct a house in the next 1-2 years. I would like inputs from those who know this area on whether it is a safe area to live? I am not looking for investment.
1. There is a dump ground about 1/2 km from this block. I heard from many reliable sources living in the locality that dump ground activities will stop 'soon' and that area will be made into a park. I am sure that I can not live there till this activity stops as there is foul smell in the air due to the burning of waste which is not hygenic.
2. There is a slum adjacent to the dump ground. One broker said that the slum is being shifted to kaggalipura- which i doubt is true.
3. Avalahalli village on the other side of the block which seems to have developed haphazardly with small roads etc.
4. Has there been any safety issues in the locality?
5. BBMP does not seem to be collecting garbage from the layout possibly due to the fact that there are not many houses in the layout and the dump ground is nearby.
6. Back of one of the sites I have seen is next to Alahalli village. Would there be any issues with that?
6. Overall, when is it likely that the housing activity would pick up in this area so that it becomes livable?
someshmv

Post by someshmv »

Hi All,
I have seen a site 20x30 East facing site in JP Nagar 9th phase, 3rd Block (Near Tipu sultan circle), the broker is quoting 23Lakhs-final price.

Could anyone guide me whether this price is ok or not ?

The location of the site is very good, we have 30 feet road on east and west side of the site.
I am really confused, whether to go for site or not ?

Pl. help
rkrishna

Post by rkrishna »

The price seems to be high. FYI - the plot I was looking for was an 80 X 50 and was quoted at 2.5 K Rs. The owner did not accept a meeting and I heard he is quoting 2.7 K now. 20 X 30 plots will definitely be quoting at a higher price but I don't know whether it will touch 4 K there.
khan

Post by khan »

Hello Guys,

Finally, my dream of buying a 30*40 site in Bangalore completed. Though I wanted to get a BDA site, i could not due to most obvious factors like either the price is too high in the location that i like to build a house in next few years, or for the price, i could pay, the location was too undeveloped. I almost finalized one in 9th phase, 2/3 block, but the owner never came in for a meeting and after that, they just started to hike the prices. So i dropped that idea and bought a site 1000sqt in North bangalore. Just wanted to share with the members as I really liked this forum and it has given lot of useful info. I got a DC converted site, as you dont have too many approved sites livable in the next few years in North Bangalore. Thanks to all and keep up the good work.

Regards
nagarjunkatta

Post by nagarjunkatta »

Congrats Khan :)

Return to “Jp nagar”