Current rate in JP Nagar 9th phase 2nd block

sdeer

Re: Current rate in JP Nagar 9th phase 2nd block

Post by sdeer »

What is the current rate in Royal Lake front Residency Phase 3 which is a gated community? Can any one please share your thoughts?
sbeemine

Post by sbeemine »

Hi All,

I am almost finalized buying a 30x40 plot in JP Nagar 9th phase, 2nd block, East facing, 40 feet road. Owner is quoting 4100/sft (final). Please let me know if this price is OK.
I am planning to construct house there (may be after 6months) for my own stay.
Please let me know if this area is OK to live?

Thanks in advance,
Suman
rkrishna

Post by rkrishna »

Price seems reasonable give the prices a year back (please refer to my earlier posts on this topic). You may want to physically check the surroundings and the status of the dump ground as per my earlier post. I drove through the area recently and it has developed a lot more in the last year or so.
greenday

Post by greenday »

We got a 30*40 plot registered in 9th phase 3rd block this month for 3400/sq ft. 2nd block pricess will be slightly higher, but I'm not sure if 4100/sqft is a good price.
rkrishna

Post by rkrishna »

Where is 9th phase 3rd block? 3400 is a good price given that a year and half back, prices in JP nagar 9th phase 2nd block for 30 X 40 was quoting at 2.9- 3 K. in BDA approved layouts coser to Kanakapura road, Prices have appreciated 30-40% in the same time period. Royal Lake front was quoting around 3.5 K in 2012 Jan and I am hearing it is 30% more now. It will be surprising if the appreciation is only 10% in JP Nagar 9th phase which is between these two layouts.
greenday

Post by greenday »

9th phase 3rd block is to the west of royal park residency or to the south of 2nd block. It is not as devloped as 2nd block with hardly 1 house per road. We had to a lot of searching and running around to get one for this price. Brokers simply quoted 3700/sq ft or more here and most cases were resale cases (broker having entered into an agreement with the actual owner). In this case, though broker was involved, it was not a resale case and we could directly negotiate with the owner.
rkrishna

Post by rkrishna »

Is this between 2nd block and Mangalya Prosper (Anjanapura 3a block?)
greenday

Post by greenday »

Yes, exactly. Mangalya Prosper is to the south.
rkrishna

Post by rkrishna »

That explains the price difference as this is much more inside from main road and closer to anjanapura layout. Still a good price I think esp. if you are fine waiting for a few years to build a house.
Other reference points are BDA employees layout (quoting 4K+ if I am not mistaken), Narayana nagar 2nd and 3rd blocks etc.
kask_76

Post by kask_76 »

Looking for a 30x40 plot in JP Nagar 9th phase. Maximum price I can pay if 3500/sq.ft. Direct owners please contact, brokers/resellers (with agreement) please excuse.

Return to “Jp nagar”