Buying Plot in JP Nagar - Need Advise

rajeevt09

Buying Plot in JP Nagar - Need Advise

Post by rajeevt09 »

I am also planning to buy site in Anjanpura and heard price is around 1600-1800 in that area . From invesetment point of view is it wise
to invest at this rate in Anajanapura or in JP Nagar 8Th,9th Phase where the rate is around 2500-2800 Per Sft. In a 5 year time frame which of these two areas
(Anjanapura And JP Nagar 8th,9th phase ) would appreciate better . Also can we expect 100% appreciation in these areas in 5 yrs , like it has been with other developed BDA areas .
prakashbask

Re: Buying Plot in JP Nagar - Need Advise

Post by prakashbask »

My feeling is that folks are buying sites in these areas only for end use and not for investment as the trend for investment is more towards Airport.
Prices can appreciate based on Metro Phase 2 developments.
englishpatient

Re: Buying Plot in JP Nagar - Need Advise

Post by englishpatient »

There is a METRO plan in 9 th phase. Which comes from Kanakpura main road to KPTCL. When the METRO comes up they take 10 feet of land in the both directions so the owners who are adjacent to roads loose their land.

Apart from this I considered following factors to sell my site :
1. Kanakapura road is not widened. Though people ( mainly brokers ) are saying it is under expansion. I dont see that happening. This is as it is from past several years.
2. No big projects are coming-up, which will going to boom the area. Not worth of investing too.
3. There is a BIG slum, people wont leave fencing wires and pillars, they take it to their home. This is happening from many years. So no one dare to construct anything.
There is one building has come-up "AJANAADRI" they have a security 24 hrs.
4. Check with Nandhi apartments, what was the price they quoted initially and what is the price now.
5. Prices in Royal County has not changed from past 5 years. Check the price in 2005 and now.
6. Same check the prices in HM world city and neigh boring sites.
7. There is one 3 floors building home in 3 rd block, He constructed for renting a house. No one has come for occupying the house from past 2-3 years. He was quoting the rent 7000/- now he has reduced it.

People whoever want to buy site in this area, consider following suggestions :

1. Are you buying a site for construction of home or for Investment.
If for home : See the area how it is and check the surrounding areas.Have a back-up idea if that area become commercial.

For investment : check out the upcoming projects.

2. Dont go by the broker's word. They show you heaven. Experience the reality.

3. If you really wanted to buy.. check the correct prices of plots.

I feel this is worth of mentioning here :
Many brokers who had realestate shops during 2005, have closed, it is because of not much improvements in this area and also not much gain from the brokerage. Funny part is, some brokers who are much determined with high will power still looking to make profits.

Return to “Jp nagar”