Advice on buying the site in BDA employees layout

rreddy18

Advice on buying the site in BDA employees layout

Post by rreddy18 »

Hi All ,

I almost finalised a site (30X40) on BDA layout for 2700/-. Is that worth at this place?. Every one else is quoting higher then that , the
price I got seems to be the least from RE agents.

What all documents I need for the lawyer verification. What is the government guidance value at that
place ?.

Are there any legal problems with this layout ?.

regards
Ravi
bnagasekhar

Re: Advice on buying the site in BDA employees layout

Post by bnagasekhar »

Hi,

Is this same BDA EMpl. layout near Khodays?

Is it from direct allotte (BDA Employee?).

You need to check for following documents:
- BDA to BDA Employees Asscociation sale deed.
- Application for allotment (there will be two receipts)
- Allotment letter
- Sale deed from BDA Emp. Ass. to Employee
- NOC from Empl. Association to sell
- All tax receipts
- BDA Khatha

I prefer this layout to BSK 6th stage.
Last edited by bnagasekhar on November 29th, 2013, 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rannem

Post by rannem »

Hi Ravi,

I am also looking in this emp layout since 3 months. But this price looks little high of that what i have seen. But it all depends on which facing you have taken or corner bit like that

Ravi.
rreddy18

Post by rreddy18 »

Thank you bnagasekhar. It is the same layout. Looks like the guidance value seems to be less then in this area. Even in anajanapura the guidance value is 1200/-. Can you please PM me your advocates number. I will try to use his services for verification . aggrement and registration etc. I think I have all the documents you have mentioned.

In the documents that I have got the sale deed is signed by his father and his minor sons. For the registration and aggrement I think every one needs to sign is that right?
rreddy18

Post by rreddy18 »

I just saw this article ,

http://www.hindu.com/2005/05/01/stories ... 520400.htm

10-year bar on sale of BDA sites restored

As this layout formed just 3 years back , does this condition is applicable?.
bnagasekhar

Post by bnagasekhar »

Hi,

You can find Advocates details in one of the thread in this forum. I got his contact from the forum. The guidence value was a year back. I am not sure if it is increased now.

Most of the plots in this layout are registered to wife and husband. Whose ever names are in sale deed you need to get all their signatures. Make sure you check the schedules in the saledded with the actual plan of the layout. In my case, the schedule in the sale deed was incorrect and had to go for a rectification deed.

As per my understanding and enquiry, the article mentioned talks about plots allotted by BDA. This layout is allotted to BDA Employees Welfare Ass. by BDA. Then, the employees assc. allotted plots to its employees with same condition. But, if the employee has obtained an NOC from the association, he can sell.
rreddy18

Post by rreddy18 »

Thanks a lot bnagasekhar. It is quite sad that I had to leave that BDA Employees layout property as the owner's son in abroad and he can not come for registration. I do not want to register the property with out his son's signature. So that's the end of story of my BDA employee layout. I gave an advance for 40X60 site in JP nagar 9th phase 3rd block.
karthick_p

Post by karthick_p »

: Advice on buying the site in BDA employees layout
Last edited by karthick_p on November 23rd, 2014, 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rama_b

Post by rama_b »

Phase 1 of the layout is on both the sides of the road to Anjanapura. Rates are different ..
I checked with couple of lawyers, according to them, if seller has NOC from the society, We can buy...
shivkamath

Post by shivkamath »

I have seen site in bda employees layout near narayannagar main road. The site is on the left side of the double road. The rate being Rs 3500 /sq ft.
Will it be a nice deal considering the location and future propects of development around kanakpura road and anjanapura ??
Would request the experts to comment on the same....

thnx

Return to “Jp nagar”