Civic amenities in JP Nagar 8th phase , Deepak Layout

venugs

Civic amenities in JP Nagar 8th phase , Deepak Layout

Post by venugs »

Hi All,

I've started constructing my home @ 30X40 site in T.K Deepak Layout,JP Nagar 8th phase, . I hope to to occupy the house by next year.
As far as the civic amenities are concerned (in and around this layout), there is lot of improvement needed.
To list a few of them
1. Connecting road from Jamboo savari Dinne to JP Nagar 8th phase is as bad as one can imagine (Thanks to BWSSB's work)
2. Sparse steet lights (in the 80ft road which connects Jamboo savari dinne to Gottigere)
3. Streets are yet to be named/numbered and so on.

Could any one suggest efficient methods , to resolve these multiple issues? If there is a layout association already in place, do let me know the details.

Any suggestions in this regard are welcome.

Regards,
Venugs
jackalbda

Re: Civic amenities in JP Nagar 8th phase , Deepak Layout

Post by jackalbda »

Venu,

Though am not in a position to answer your query, could you please let me know if you have an architect and a contractor or a single person doing both ? I am also planning to start my construction and am in search of a good architect/contractor combo. How many sqft are you planning and whats the estimated cost?

TIA,
meetvijay_in

Post by meetvijay_in »

Hi Venu

I am looking at buying a site in deepak layout and I have gone to that place and I agree with your view point. I would like to support you in this process. you can write to my mail id meetvijay_in@yahoo.com and when I buy the site we can look at forming a group and go to civic authorities. Please drop me an email

Thanks,
vijay
meetvijay_in

Post by meetvijay_in »

Hi jackalbda,

Did you also buy a site in Deepak Layout

Vijay
jackalbda

Post by jackalbda »

Nope..
venugs

Post by venugs »

HI Vijay,

THanks for your reply. I got to know from my (future )neighbours that, there is already an association in place. But I did not go in to details of functioning of the association. I thought it would be correct on my part to comment on functioning of association only after I become resident of this area , meaning after I occupy the house.

Do let me know if you have identified any property in this locality so that we can get in touch with each other (and with other like minded people) with the aim of improving facilities in this locality.

Regards,
Venu
meetvijay_in

Post by meetvijay_in »

Hi Venu,

I bought a site in Deepak Layout recently. I met the association president and planning to attend the association meeting next week. From what I can gather the association seems to be doing pretty good on getting things done. I can not comment on public forum on my site details. Can you write your site number and contact details to my mail id meetvijay_in@yahoo.com and I will reply there. We can probably meet also sometime and discuss.

Thanks,
vijay

Return to “Jp nagar”