Royal Lake Front Layout

sun

Royal Lake Front Layout

Post by sun »

Hi All..

I came across a 30x40 plot in Royal Lake view layout. May this topic already discussed, however I can not get much details.

Could any experts give details please? Is titles are clean, current ruling rate, etc. In this layout there used to be no activity for long time, and in near past I have noticed that, most of the Real Estate folks started suggesting this place.

Any inputs will be helpful.

Thank you

SUN
OldWorldCharm

Re: Royal Lake Front Layout

Post by OldWorldCharm »

Hi,

Royal Lake View has evolved quite a lot from it's intial days. It used to be a secluded and less populated layout until the time the approach road condition (from B.G. Road etc.) was bad. But over the last few years, this layout has really come of age. You can see a thriving community there with quite a number of houses. As for papers, it is a BDA approved layout, but due diligence must be done for the particular site that you have in radar. The last I heard (about 6-7 months back), there was a big surge in per sqft rate here - somewhere around 3700/3800 or so...not sure where it stands today.

Regards.
sun

Post by sun »

Thank you OldWorldCharm, you are right, there was a big surge in prices, but it is declined now. The site next to what I am aiming at was sold at a price of 3000 a month back.

Also, I learnt from the site owner himself yesterday that there is a dispute going on currently at whole layout as such, where the original landlord a minor son then, now major, has put a court case on the developer! This may not affect the current site owners as they would have khtha in their names and also tax paid up-to-date. I have asked owner to pass on the papers to me, I will get a legal check done to have clarity. Also, I am thinking may be that is the reason prices declined!

Regards.
shak

Post by shak »

when you are in dilemma about legal problems, its better to go for a site in a layout developed by BDA than a private layout, Even though the price is higher.
pradeepk

Post by pradeepk »

My friend owns a site in Royal lake fron phase-2. Not all the sites in this layout have dispute..there are few sites have dispute.Also, the price 3000 psf is for the disputed sites only... sites with clear titles are in range of 3700 -3800 psft.
someshmv

Post by someshmv »

Does anyone know Govt Guidance value in JP Nagar 9th phase (all Blocks) ???

Thanks in Advance
pradeepk

Post by pradeepk »

Govt Guidance value in JP Nagar 9th phase is 2000/- psf.
someshmv

Post by someshmv »

Thanks alot pradeep.........
sun

Post by sun »

Latest on this topic..the dispute is still not resolved and few of the site owners started construction too. There was a group of people who threatened them and asking for money..however owners contacted police and they were not to be seen then.

I also spoke to the lawyer who is handling case for this specific layout, says it may take 3 years..or even more before everything is resolved. Price in the layout currently is around 3500 sqft :o ...however layout is really well developed and look nice place for stay!
yashmys

Post by yashmys »

there are a few plots in royal lake front toward the end that are in dispute.... these plots are vacant.....

i know of a transaction that happened last week for 48 lakhs for 30*40 plot....

Return to “Jp nagar”