Current Price at JP Nagar 8th Phase ?

msn1270

Current Price at JP Nagar 8th Phase ?

Post by msn1270 »

can anyone share me the running prices for 30X40 dimension sites at JP Nagar 8th Phase near Jambu Savari Dinne area .?
jackalbda

Re: Current Price at JP Nagar 8th Phase ?

Post by jackalbda »

I know one sale which happened for 3750 psqft. Is not a hearsay, but I came to know through another prospective buyer ,who was bargaining for less than 3750. He dint get it as it was sold for 3750.
yashmys

Post by yashmys »

1 year back it was quoting lot lesser.... for no reason prices have moved up.

whats the exact location of this plot ?
shubhamshak

Post by shubhamshak »

About 3 months back the quoted rates were between 3500-4000/sft for BDA sites. Private layout were a little less.
yashmys

Post by yashmys »

Are these BDA sites in and around Jambusavaridinne or in and around Gaurav Nagar?

Thanks,
Yash
rkrishna

Post by rkrishna »

I was quoted a 4 K for a 60 X 40 site in a T junction in 8th phase 3rd A block. I felt it was too pricey and backed off.

I saw many sites in the range of 3.5-3.7 K in royal lakefront residency and himagiri layout etc. These were corner sites (which usually go at 10% premium) or north/east facing (which are more in demand). All of these are BDA approved private layouts.These were the quoted rates and I have no idea what it got settled for.
sun

Post by sun »

I came across a site this weekend and again quote given is 3650 sqft, what RE guy says is that, it's not a BDA site, but it has BDA Khata, and the site is allotted to owner by BDA as they have acquired his land and given 2 sites instead. What are the things that I need to look at this case pls?

I didn't really understand BDA didn't allot the site, but BDA gave him a piece of site with BDA Khata..so can that happen!
yashmys

Post by yashmys »

but that will be a BDA site right? Where is this site located. In JP nagar8 phase you can find a person by name Krishna reddy who had lands which were converted to sites and BDA in turn alloted a few sites to him. May be you can check with him. He has a big house near the apartments on the banks of Kothnur lake.
sun

Post by sun »

This is near to Indian oil petrol bunk and there is a small temple too..
yashmys

Post by yashmys »

Kothnur lake is very close to Jambu savari dinne and near jambu savari dinne there is realtor by name Aditya. If you check with them they can introduce you to Krishna reddy

Return to “Jp nagar”