JP Nagar 8th Phase 2nd Block

prakashbask

JP Nagar 8th Phase 2nd Block

Post by prakashbask »

I see some construction activity near Arya Hamsa Apartments and behind the Royal County Park. Some folks say it is being done by BDA. Any idea what is being planned as I don't see any board over there.
jackalbda

Re: JP Nagar 8th Phase 2nd Block

Post by jackalbda »

I am also curious about the same. Some one told me that BDA is making a walkway around the lake there. But nobody seems to be sure of it :-(
prakashbask

Post by prakashbask »

Well, I am not referring to fencing around the lake. It is along the 4th cross road. Since couple of days earth excavation is going on. Looks like some kind of complex being built.
jackalbda

Post by jackalbda »

I had been to the place today. When enquired with the security, he told me that its the BDA complex . According to him , a part of Banashankari BDA complex will get shifted there . I am not sure how correct he is , but he looked very confident that its a BDA complex.
yashmys

Post by yashmys »

thats some positive news...otherwise there is nothing happening in this 8 phase....development hasnt started at all
jackalbda

Post by jackalbda »

I am sorry , the info I gave was wrong. Today I again went there with another friend and there were some resident association members there. They have confirmed that its an apartment from BDA for EWS ( Economically Weaker Section ). Later a senior security office also told that its an apartment from BDA and not BDA office.
prakashbask

Post by prakashbask »

I browsed through the e-procurement website for BDA tenders.

https://eproc.karnataka.gov.in/eprocure ... nning=true

Following is the excerpt for the scope of work.

Construction of 462 Nos. Dwelling Units (21 Deluxe EWS (Min Carpet Area 310 Sqft) Building (Ground+3) X 4 Flats per floor X 4 floors= 336 Nos. Units)+(3 Deluxe LIG (Min Carpet Area 530 Sqft) Buildings (S+7) X 6 flats per floor X 7 floors =126 Units) = Total 462 Nos. + Parking as required by bye-laws including Providing, Installing, Commissioning and Testing of Electrical Works, Carpentry Works, Dual Plumbing Works, Overhead Water Tanks (for Drinking & Flushing water separately), Sump Tank for Drinking & Flushing water separately), Staircase with Mumty Room, Lift shaft with lift machine room ,Lift , D.G sets and Balcony, Water Proofing Works, Facade Works, etc.; External Development Works such as Roads, Pathways, Culverts, Providing, Installing, Commissioning and Testing of Electrical Works, Under Ground Sewerage System, Water Supply (for Drinking & Flushing water separately), Rainwater Harvesting System, Storm Water Drain, Sewage Treatment Plant, Solid Waste Management, Bore Wells, Compound Wall , Paving & Landscaping Works, Fire Fighting, Convenient shopping Centre etc.
prakashbask

Post by prakashbask »

After the intial earth excavation, the work has come to halt here since couple of weeks. Only, the security folks are available. Heard that there is still court case pending between BDA and the original owners. Anybody has further info ?
nsharab

Post by nsharab »

Hi Team,

Require immediate suggestion required to finalise the 30x40 property in JP Nagar 8th Phase 2nd block (east) or J P Nagar 9th Phase 7th Block(very close to 80 feet road which is West).

Can you please suggest in terms of facility, value and other parameters.

Many thanks in advance,
jpnagarprop

Post by jpnagarprop »

At first point, what is the price being quoted? is it direct owner or reseller?

Return to “Jp nagar”