JP Nagar 8th Phase 2nd Block

nsharab

Re: JP Nagar 8th Phase 2nd Block

Post by nsharab »

It is Direct Owner quoting around 4200 for both the sites
yashmys

Post by yashmys »

Can you be more specific about the location? If its Royal Country( JP Nagar 8 phase ) then I think thats better than JP Nagar 9 phase.
nsharab

Post by nsharab »

No...It is opposite to Arya Hamsa.... Close the park space...near one small school....
yashmys

Post by yashmys »

Is that a BDA plot then? I think BDA plot in 8 phase is better than JP Nagar 9 phase 7 block.
jpnagarprop

Post by jpnagarprop »

Just see which is near to 80 feet road and which has more construction closer to it. Is price is negotiable?, still all road are not tarred and not sure whether cauvery water is available!
jackalbda

Post by jackalbda »

Cauvery water meter and RR # were distributed last week for JP Nagar 8th phase 2nd block. Royal County ( BDA approved plots ) are not provided as there is still some confusions from BWSSB side for providing water there.
jpnagarprop

Post by jpnagarprop »

Thanks Jackalbda. Does 4200 sounds good deal for 8th phase 2nd block near arya hamsa aparment?
nsharab

Post by nsharab »

But 9th Phase 7th block one is very close to 80 feet road just a site ahead. Whereas 8th Phase 2nd block is bit inside however close to park.
Getting confused between these two :-(
rjblr

Post by rjblr »

8th phase 2nd block is close to the 60feet road that goes through Jambu savari dinne and towards HM word city. That road is better developed than 80ft road.
So if you site is closer to royal county and this road then you may have many built up houses in your neighbourhood.
Are you looking for investment or for constructing your own site? If its for your own house then you may prefer the area that is more developed.
nsharab

Post by nsharab »

This is bit away from Royal County. Let me be more specific. The property is located near a small school and just one cross behind the scheduled park space and est facing. There is already one house going under contruction which is park facing. This site is behind that road. Diagonally opposite to Arya Hamsa apt.
I think my friends can now suggest me properly to decide :-)

Return to “Jp nagar”