JP Nagar 8th Phase 2nd Block

jpnagarprop

Re: JP Nagar 8th Phase 2nd Block

Post by jpnagarprop »

I think west facing 9th phase 7th block which you are referring might be close to royal lake front phase 3 right?. About transaction is
it 100% white or what is owner expectation?
nsharab

Post by nsharab »

Yes you are right. Which is close to 80 feet near one private property. Transaction is yet to be finalised. Before that I am just deciding which is better for me for house construction.
nsharab

Post by nsharab »

Dear Frenz,

Kindly suggest to decide one of them?
jpnagarprop

Post by jpnagarprop »

You are best personal on ground to judge. one next to 60 feet road might get to easy accessibility and since it is second site from 60 feet road, you can get more light and air.
prakashbask

Post by prakashbask »

Hi,
It will be helpful if you can post wikimap links to understand the location. Royal County itself is divided into multiple parts. So it is always confusing which part you are referring to. From a development perspective, JP Nagar 8th phase 2nd block is witnessing many apartment as well as house construction near Arya Hamsa. Even BDA is coming up with its apartment complex in this area as per the recent ads in the newspaper.
yashmys

Post by yashmys »

the apartments are all from small time builders.... the entire area is getting dotted with these... I am not sure that really helps the area since the only source of water is borewell ...the roads have become very terrible over the last 2 years...
prakashbask

Post by prakashbask »

As per jackalbda, cauvery water meter and RR# has been allotted to many plots in this area. So water should not be a problem.
prakashbask

Post by prakashbask »

Also, as per the last RWA meeting, I got to know that the 80ft road opposite Royal County Park will be asphalted and the funds are already sanctioned.
jpnagarprop

Post by jpnagarprop »

I think location is not near to royal county, it is other end of 8th phase 2nd block towards arya hamsa and royal lake front phase 3. 80 feet road
he is referring is road which runs in front of ashraya colony slum (some apartment, i think gr heights also coming up in opposite to this slum). same 80 feet road runs in front of arya hamsa apartment and classic pleasant villae.
pradeepk

Post by pradeepk »

28 July Times of India, BDA e-auction ad , initial bid for JP nagar 8th phase 2nd block is 70,000 rs per sq meter, is this a typo :o
Attachments
BDA e-auction
BDA e-auction

Return to “Jp nagar”