JP Nagar 8th Phase 2nd Block

pradeepk

Re: JP Nagar 8th Phase 2nd Block

Post by pradeepk »

Latest e-auction pdf is available on bda website now...

http://bdabangalore.org/BDA%20E%20Aucti ... 7-2013.pdf

This also show 70K initial bid price for JP nagar 8th phase 2nd block.
jackalbda

Post by jackalbda »

Probably a scam in the making !! quote for a very high value where nobody bids and requote for a lesser price with less publicity and allocate it to those "you know who" :-)
nsharab

Post by nsharab »

really right said...These people simply show this way..If you go and see 100 and 106 in J P Nagar 8th phase, the plan mentioned in the attachment is completely opposite when u see there.
jpnagarprop

Post by jpnagarprop »

I guess Similar to corner sites, some withhold(but intermediate sites) should also be Auctioned before alloting someone. May be all these gimmicks is to fool the law and finally enter these sites for alternative site allotment scam :(
raghu_pro

Post by raghu_pro »

what happened to this auction?
what is the final price?
jpnagarprop

Post by jpnagarprop »

From the article : http://www.deccanherald.com/content/350 ... order.html
It looks like it illegal to auction intermediate sites, so buying one is risky as court void the transaction.
nsharab

Post by nsharab »

Hi friends,

Just wanted to know before I really finalise the property..
Is JP Nagar 2nd block(opp arya hamsa) Bda plot better or Anjanapura 10th block considering the 80 ft road getting opened in a short while.

Please help me to narrow down my search.
jackalbda

Post by jackalbda »

One major thing to consider for you will be the availabilty of Cauvery pipe line infront of your plot.

JP Nagar 8th phase has almost started getting cauvery water ( from last week ) but only to those houses where pipe lines are already there. Looks like it will be a longer wait for those who does not have a pipe line in front of their house . This is because , this area had too many private layouts combined - like Royal *, Deepak layout etc. So you need to really dig infront of the plot (!! ) to know if there is really a pipe line laid there because many places, pipe lines were done by private guyy with not much co-ordination with BDA/BWSSB.

Anajanapura being a pure BDA area, directly BDA/BWSSB has done the pipe lining and getting water will be easier for your plot , once the whole area has started getting water. Meaning, you dont need to face the risk of your neighbour getting water but not you !!

Long story short, if your horizon of construction and living is in another 5 years only, go for Anajanapura because by then mostly( I feel ) Anjanapura also would get cauvery water.
manjunag

Post by manjunag »

Hi All,
Need some information on JPNagar 8th Phase and hence i am writing this email. I plan to buy a house in Royal County. Are you aware of any litagation in this area? I have been asked 1c and 10 lakhs for this constructed house of 22.5 * 40 site, with 1 bedroom housein ground floor with car park and 2 bedroom in 2nd and 3rd floor. Do you think this is worth it?

Another important question, when they say bda approved? does it mean A katha?

Please provide your opinion.
kmmmylar

Post by kmmmylar »

please can anyone tell me the current price of BDA 30x40 feet site in jp nagar 8th phase 1st block ,the site is north facing in 40 ft road. as for as bda is concerned, recent auction in same layout base price is fixed at rs 80k/smt.
thanks

Return to “Jp nagar”