Cauvery Water in JP Nagar 9th Phase , 2nd Block

rreddy18

Cauvery Water in JP Nagar 9th Phase , 2nd Block

Post by rreddy18 »

Hi All ,

I heard in the papers BWSSB is giving Cauvery Water in many areas. Is JP Nagar 9th Phase , 2nd Block is covered in this. I am planning to start construction based on the water availability.

regards
Ravi
sun

Re: Cauvery Water in JP Nagar 9th Phase , 2nd Block

Post by sun »

i read it too.. but i think you can not use BWSSB water for construction..you will have to make own arrangements.
rreddy18

Post by rreddy18 »

My intention is not to use BWSSB water for construction , basically wanted to find when the cauvery water will be available in that area.
rreddy18

Post by rreddy18 »

Any latest developments on this?
jackalbda

Post by jackalbda »

BWSSB has finally accepted the applications for pure BDA plots...Royal County applications, are on hold since its a BDA approved layout and there is some confusions regarding the undelying pipe line..
arya_park

Post by arya_park »

Any latest info and developments on this. has the issue been sorted.
jackalbda

Post by jackalbda »

The issue with JP Nagar 8th Phase 2nd Block, direct BDA folks are all sorted out. Schedule is Monday and Friday and its all good now. But BDA Approved folks are still struggling as far as I know. Royal County guys are still working it out with BWSSB ( am not sure of the exact status now ), but am sure that they have not started getting water.
arya_park

Post by arya_park »

Thanks for the information. Just a query, when you say "direct BDA folks are all sorted out. Schedule is Monday and Friday and its all good now" do you mean that JP Nagar 9th Phase, 2nd block has got a approval for release of cauvery water to the houses constructed :?:. I have short listed a plot here and planning to construct a house in near future. So, I am little inquisitive.
jackalbda

Post by jackalbda »

Sorry, I should have been clear. I meant JP Nagar 8th phase 2nd block and not 9th phase.

Return to “Jp nagar”