Price around 6th phase JP nagar?

shan2004

Price around 6th phase JP nagar?

Post by shan2004 »

Anybody know what is the current rate around JP nagar 6th phase near last bus stop? Also do you know the govt guidance value in this area? Brokers are quoting anywhere between 3500 to 4500.

Thanks in advance for your help.
rkrishna

Re: Price around 6th phase JP nagar?

Post by rkrishna »

Are these BDA sites? 4.5 K for a BDA site in JP Nagar 6th phase seems to be a good deal.
mybdaprop

Post by mybdaprop »

3500 per/sq ft is good value.... brokers quote more for commission... all transactions happening on j p nagar is around 3200 to 3700 per sf ft.. negotiate...

Tell your broker that you will pay commision for 4.5 k per sf ft and ask him to make a deal for real price for 3.5 K per sf ft... then you will get a fair price.. else just for commision sake brokers will make you burn your pocket and levy addidional 10 to 12 Lakhs...
kssandeep

Post by kssandeep »

Hello shan2004,

Can you please provide more details on the plots/layouts that you are talking about in J P Nagar 6th phase. I too am looking for plots in JP Nagar.

Are these BDA sites that you are referring to in 3.5 to 4.5K range?

Can you please share the contact of the broker you have approached and who are quoting prices in 3.5 to 4k range? You can send me the contact number of the brokers to kssandeep@gmail.com

mybdaprop,

thats a good suggestion you made. I have seen brokers quoting exhorbitantly, just to make more commission. With this approach, as buyers we will get property at reasonable prices, and the brokers will get good commission. So a win-win situation :)
udaybellare

Post by udaybellare »

3.5k in JPN 6th should be great deal. I haven't seen any such properties. Are sure it was 6th pager? Was it B-khata or A khata? Please do drop me the details. I am also looking for a plot in JPN.
My id uday.bellare@gmail., thanks a lot.
shan2004

Post by shan2004 »

This is definately not a BDA or a BBMP site. I think this is B khata but not 100% sure, I have been asking him to show the papers and will update once i get the same.

What is A khata? never heard that before.

Thanks again
shan2004

Post by shan2004 »

I found the difference between A v/s B khata here http://basunivesh.com/2012/05/16/difference-between-a-khata-and-b-khata-bangalore-property/

This is definately B khata, do you guys think it is worth the risk? Thanks again
udaybellare

Post by udaybellare »

If the locality its good then its worth a try. I guess it can be B khata for two reasons, for betterment charges not being paid or the area still doesn't come under the limits for A-Khata. If its case1 we can get A khata by paying the fine. In later case its not possible. And for B khata most of the banks will not give any loan.
shan2004

Post by shan2004 »

He did mention betterment charges are not paid and there won't be any loan available. This area is fully developed and this is the only empty site, it is very tempting yet i think very risky. Is convertion to A khata fairly straight forward? Thanks again.
rkrishna

Post by rkrishna »

Conversion from B Khata to A khata is risky and not guaranteed. Government may come up with a regularization scheme and you may get lucky - but the risk is yours.

My lawyer told me: B Khata means No khata. It is just a register entry and B khata sites dont have historical records that can easily be dug out. I am not sure if you can even find out the detailes of prior owners and whether the title has changed hands legally.

Whenever the price looks too tempting- please triple check legal details.

Return to “Jp nagar”