Price around 6th phase JP nagar?

ShashiDeshpande

Re: Price around 6th phase JP nagar?

Post by ShashiDeshpande »

Hello All

J P nagar 6th Phase, there are many B katha plots. The price is Rs 3500-4500/sft. Most of them are revenue plots with out DC conversion. So be clear while asking for Katha certificate. You will not get Nationalised bank loan for B katha properties. Be careful before burning your hand.
I would recommend to stretch a bit and find a BDA site in Anjanapura BDA layout for the same price (around 5000-5500/sft)
ShashiDeshpande

Re: Price around 6th phase JP nagar?

Post by ShashiDeshpande »

mybdaprop wrote:3500 per/sq ft is good value.... brokers quote more for commission... all transactions happening on j p nagar is around 3200 to 3700 per sf ft.. negotiate...

Tell your broker that you will pay commision for 4.5 k per sf ft and ask him to make a deal for real price for 3.5 K per sf ft... then you will get a fair price.. else just for commision sake brokers will make you burn your pocket and levy addidional 10 to 12 Lakhs...

Is it B katha or A katha...certainly not BDA. That is the fair price for B katha in the narrow gullies of J P Nagar (near Sarakhi circle/Indiraghandhi Circle and puttenahalli. If it is A katha , then the quote is between 6000 to 12000.

Any one looking for joint venture only six flats 2 No 2 bed + 1 no 3 bed (duplex) on 1200 sft A katha site and 2 nos spacious 3 bed flat on 2360 sft PLOT (Super built up would be 1800 sft). Ready for construction in a decent residential location of J P Nagar 7th Phase adj to MS Ramaiah City. The plot is mine and also I am a civil engineer. The project is in Plan state and and ready for BBMP approval. First come first serve basis with advance, Need minimum 1.75 Cr to complete in 1 year. any one interested can contact for details Sdeshpande1965@yahoo.co.uk

Return to “Jp nagar”