Modular Kitchen

maheshvivid2003

Re: Modular Kitchen

Post by maheshvivid2003 »

im planin to have white countertop n ther is no full white colour in granite slab n i came across some artificial slab pure white n can also be used for countertop or wall prics was 220 persqft and later i came across this product here is the link

http://www.lghausys.com/in/product/surf ... ate=cate-1

total 3 kitchens 1 is premium for own use and 2 for rented medium range so im planin to give labour work than complete material contract for carpentry work .... for simple reason coz i cannt afford ..i heard people do it persqft also so incase anybody know the price plz share
pradeepecr

Post by pradeepecr »

mahesh, my neighbour, given material contract for all wardrobe & kitchen cabient for 700 Rs.Kitchen cabinet is normal door. Middle he used kadapa slab.
JollyRogers

Post by JollyRogers »

Modular Kitchen costs from Rs.700 onwards for Normal kitchens (With Materials). Using Glossy/Anti-scratch materials will cost around Rs.1000 to Rs.1300 per Sq.ft. There are lot of contractors who offer different prices. Ultimately it depends on the workmanship and reliability of the contractor. It is always safe to verify the Final finish of their completed works before you give a contract.
maheshvivid2003

@pradeepecr JollyRogers thank u very much...i hope i could save 15% if i go for labour work n provide good materials .
maheshvivid2003

i have been to few showrooms most of the people have 2 things
1)mdf+laminate for cabinets and shutters with pvc edging
2)waterproof ply+laminate for cabinets and mdf+laminate with pvc edging for shutters
3)waterproof ply+laminate for cabinets and also shutters

with branded fittings hettich or blum

which 1 is better option ?
has any 1 used corian top for kitchen slab ?

im still not able to find good carpenter who has exp in modular kitchen with hettich or blum fittings

if i choose to go with carpenter then will i get the same finish as modular kitchen ?
maheshvivid2003

need suggestions ....met few carpenters they used ss baskets and normal channels and fittings no soft close ....n 4 labour work people r asking rs200 per sqft ....is this reasonable?

not able to find a carpenter who has good exp in installing hettich or blum fitting

can anybody share contacts of good carpenter ?
maheshv

Post by maheshv »

Hi Mahesh,
Close to my house construction site there is another house which is almost ready for occupancy, I visited the house and saw the modular kitchen work done, I feel it is of very good quality and almost same as few showrooms I have visited. The carpenter's name is Pankaj, he has around 10 to 15 guys working for him. He mentioned cost is Rs.700 for material + labor. He is using Hetitch and Blum. If possible this weekend you make a visit and talk to him. I will also join you and we can work out together and ask for better price. I have sent you email with his contact and site location details.
BengaluruBoy

Post by BengaluruBoy »

what materials is he using for the plywood for rs 700? If its good brand then i'll be interested for making wardrobes/closets.
pvr59ksl

Post by pvr59ksl »

Hi Amit :D

Did you go in for modular kitchen ? My kitchen is also 10X8 ft. So whatever you have tried wil be applicable to me also. If you have already installed modular kitchen, tell us the details and how much it cost you.
maheshvivid2003

@ maheshv

rs700 for material and labour it is very less and hard to belive ....i enuired with 3 to 4 carpenters all r quoting rs 200 to 250 for labour itself inside and outside laminates and even we supply the material ourselves it will be not less than rs1110 including fitting from hettich or blum ...i think he will be providing ss baskets and will be using hettich channels

1 person quoted rs800 per sqft for wterproof ply+nisde white laminate and rs2175 for ply/mdf for shutter approx 1150 to 1200 s per sqft and this includes handles and other fittings for cabinets and the brand they use for ply is aeon,national,alpine and for laminates marino....price may be high or less depending on the accessories we choose if we go for hettich or blum will be costly if we chose 5 to 6 pullout drawers 35k to 40k and 20% lesser is ebco basket fittings..i just checked the price list of ebco not exactly the same can give approximate soft close hinges rs400 and telescopic soft closing channel rs 700and ss baskets 2k to 3k n corner 5k onwards and will get 40% discount on ebco

im still searching for hettich /blum price list ....can anybody share the deatails ?

Return to “Interiors”