PVC wardrobes and kitchen cabinates

rajeshrao

PVC wardrobes and kitchen cabinates

Postby rajeshrao » January 4th, 2018, 10:26 am

Hi,

Anyone come across/used the PVC wardrobes and PVC kitchen cabinates for the homes. any feedback on pros and cons of these materials.

Thanks

viksat82

Re: PVC wardrobes and kitchen cabinates

Postby viksat82 » January 6th, 2018, 4:47 pm

I too was looking at this option.
Reason is it is
Water safe.
Easy maintenance.
Termite safe.

ganeshncm

Postby ganeshncm » January 10th, 2018, 10:31 pm

PVC cabinets and boards are seen to crack in a short time.

rajeshrao

Postby rajeshrao » January 10th, 2018, 10:52 pm

As other alternative anybody tried the aluminum composite panel (ACP) cabinets/Wardrobes.

sriram

Postby sriram » February 21st, 2018, 5:59 pm

I recently got my apartment interior done with Aluminum (Kitchen, crockery unit, 2 wardrobes (each wardrobe is of 5 doors), Bookshelf, TV cabinet, bathroom cabinet, etc). The finishing was decent and met my expectations. I have been using it for just around a month. So far so good. I have contacts of couple of aluminium interior persons whom I had contacted. I had evaluated Steel Vs Aluminium but did not find any major advantage of steel (steel is more costly) so went ahead with Aluminium. The price of the vendor I finally choose was almost same (or slightly less) than plywood.

Jagz

Postby Jagz » February 22nd, 2018, 12:49 pm

PVC is a fire hazard.. I would not recommend PVC kitchen cabinets to anybody.

santhusrs03

Postby santhusrs03 » July 27th, 2018, 10:18 am

sriram wrote:I recently got my apartment interior done with Aluminum (Kitchen, crockery unit, 2 wardrobes (each wardrobe is of 5 doors), Bookshelf, TV cabinet, bathroom cabinet, etc). The finishing was decent and met my expectations. I have been using it for just around a month. So far so good. I have contacts of couple of aluminium interior persons whom I had contacted. I had evaluated Steel Vs Aluminium but did not find any major advantage of steel (steel is more costly) so went ahead with Aluminium. The price of the vendor I finally choose was almost same (or slightly less) than plywood.

"can you share the contact number of aluminium interior persons. @9611985828"

ganeshncm

Postby ganeshncm » November 11th, 2018, 2:28 pm

Can you please share the aluminium fabricator details with me too ?

Thanks a lot

sriram wrote:I recently got my apartment interior done with Aluminum (Kitchen, crockery unit, 2 wardrobes (each wardrobe is of 5 doors), Bookshelf, TV cabinet, bathroom cabinet, etc). The finishing was decent and met my expectations. I have been using it for just around a month. So far so good. I have contacts of couple of aluminium interior persons whom I had contacted. I had evaluated Steel Vs Aluminium but did not find any major advantage of steel (steel is more costly) so went ahead with Aluminium. The price of the vendor I finally choose was almost same (or slightly less) than plywood.

saasthii

Postby saasthii » May 28th, 2019, 10:34 am

Please share the contact details.

Visualizer

Postby Visualizer » May 28th, 2019, 12:49 pm

When you say PVC does it mean PVC laminate over ply or the PVC sheet/board ?
I saw PVC laminate where 90 degree bend is possible and gives good finish however Carpenter needs to be familiar working with the material.

Return to “Interiors”