Bath Fittings

nirdesh7kumar

Bath Fittings

Post by nirdesh7kumar »

Hello,

I want to buy bath fittings for my house. Can anyone guide me to a good delarer or shop, where I can get reasonable discount.

Regards,
Nirdesh.
rewatcher

Re: Bath Fittings

Post by rewatcher »

There are a number of sanitaryware dealers. Katta Ceramics (Minerva circle), Chabbria and sons (SP Road and near Ashoka Pillar Jayanagar), Mallappa and sons (Infantry road), Srinath Sanitaryware (80ft road, rajajinagar) etc.
I bought Hindware and Jaguar products for my bathrooms and got 28% discount on Hindware and 18% discount on Jaguar products.
Shopping for these products are very easy - visit a showroom or visit the company website and first decide what models you want to buy..find out the dealers phone numbers and ask them to quote their best price. All of them will give more or less the same price..purchase the items at a showroom nearest to you.
Santhosh Kumar T N

Post by Santhosh Kumar T N »

If you are staying in JP Nagar, before you buy from else where check out the prices in DP Hardware opp. Hotel Inchara. Am sure you will not get a better buy, this is only assumption.

Pls check out the prices, then go to him.
naninet

Post by naninet »

i thought ekamberam on sjp road is better
nsmsndr

Post by nsmsndr »

City Market is the best place (SJP Road, Godown Street etc). There are lot of dealers there. I have purchased some bathroom corner shelf and straight shelf from Chandra Sales in Godown Street.
blrsiteseeker

Post by blrsiteseeker »

There are
1. Sunrise
2. Srinath
both on West of Chord Road, Rajajinagar. I purchased from both, but mostly from Sunrise, service was good, they took back some left over stuff, provided delivery to my door, and exchanged things I did not like etc. Have a very wide range of selections. Price wise, they said they gave me a discount, but I could not tell you for sure if they were the best prices.
m3_07

Post by m3_07 »

friends....what is the final discount price on Jaquar & Hindware & the delear references!!

I presume the discounts are on MRP & does include all forms of taxes applicable.
kmkklk

Post by kmkklk »

I got the following discounts

Chabbria and sons (near Ashoka Pillar Jayanagar)
1. on all jaquar items - 18% on MRP
2. plumbing items (flowguard) - 40% on MRP
3. plumbing items (supreme) - 28% on MRP

Electrical items - Mahindra Industrial Supplies (22205259):
1. All finolex cables - 33% on MRP
2. Legrand MCBs - 45% on MRP
Chetanl

Post by Chetanl »

@kmkklk: I have heard that many dealers in Bangalore are selling second quality wires from Finolex. Did you/your electrician check the quality of all wires you have got?

Thanks in advance,
Chetan
kmkklk

Post by kmkklk »

@Chetan: I took my electrician to shop and he checked it. Last week he has started the wiring work and told me that the quality is good and it is original Finolex. However, insulation tapes were very bad. I called Mahindra (shop) and he has agreed to take back all insulation tapes. I am yet to revisit the shop.

Return to “Interiors”