Solar Heater

sam_m400

Re: Solar Heater

Post by sam_m400 »

what is tube system in Anu's? How much you paid for it?????

please do share details of solarizer agent details? . How much they charge for 200 liters or 100 liters?
kanukaushik

Post by kanukaushik »

For Tata/Racold you can contact Reddy Technologies Ramamurthy Nagar - 08066537163 if you are located around Whitefield. Tata Zing(Upto 600ppm) and Racold Omega(upto 200ppm) FPC Models will cost 36k including everything. Here you can get option for 12000 down payment and rest on EMI also.

I have decided for Solarizer Ultra AV FPC Model with Heat exchanger (No bar on Hardness) , Which cost 40k. .You can contact 09980478574.

Tata comes with warranty while Racold and Solarizer with Replacement Guaranty for whole system.

Lots of Negative reviews on Anu..Rest upto you

Thanks,
Bhushan Gupta
sam_m400

Post by sam_m400 »

i am confused to go which brand as dropped Anu as see lof of compliants? .. I contacted solarizer and they sayETC is not good are chinese made ones, so they build only FPC and recommeded heat exchanger for hardness. Anu/kamal all recommend ETC. Is ETC is so bad as claimed by solarizer dealers where it will not last for more than one year as get damaged by corrosion of fins.
Rajendram

Post by Rajendram »

maheshv wrote:@kpb, thanks for the info, your point is valid.

I was also thinking of fitting a common geyser in the terrace as it will save cost (instead of individual geyser in each bathroom), but not sure how to operate it (on/off and switching b/w solar and geyser). One more problem is that we will have to leave the cold water stored in pipe from terrace to bathroom before we can get hot water every time we use geyser, this will waste lot of water.

Now I am thinking of getting geyser fitted in just one bathroom which is common and rest of the house give solar connection. like you mentioned we will use this geyser in rainy season and in times when solar heater is under maintenance. Only draw back here is we will end up having hotwater in only one bathroom.
Guys we can save water wth out wasting two to three buckets daily by adding a pipe n valve to hotwater pipe

Whn we need hot water we will turn on the valve it connects hotwater pipe to sump or plants area

First open the value cold water goes frm pipe to sump or garden
Whn u feel heat on the value just shut the value n use hot water normaly

It would cost of extra pipe to sump n a value each bathroom can hv a value wch connects to underground sump
tendlu

Post by tendlu »

what is the current price of these solar water systems? if someone has purchased one recently, can you post it with brand/model/specification?
psavkur

Post by psavkur »

hi, i have paid the advance to Anu solar 250lts: 25k is the price. i plan to get it installed once my roof tile painting is complete. thats when i make the payment
tendlu

Post by tendlu »

how much does a solarizer value fpc 100LPD liter cost?
biddappa_c_b

Post by biddappa_c_b »

I too am planning to buy a solar water soon in a month's time. Folks tole me that Racold and Ashirvad comes with a 5 year guarantee. As the hadrness of water in my area is more than 600 ETC was recommended to me. Please suggest.

The below is the cost given to me, please let me know if this is a good deal

Brand, ETC cost, FPC cost (all for 200 litres)
Anu - 23,500; 24,000
Racold - 29,000; 48000
Tata- 38,000; 51,000
Ashirvad- 22,000; -
Solarizer - value = 32,000, Spring - 35, 000

Also the space which I had allocated above my bathroom is only 10 feet by 5 feet :(

Please provide me your inputs on the above , 1) is the cost correct 2) which brand is better 3) is the info about hardness right?

thanks
kraghum

Post by kraghum »

Hi Biddappa, I used Bosch 250ltrs, pressurized system. Bit expensive lik3 52K i paid. felt the quality is much much better than other system. if you are going to use shower then u need to couple the system with pressure booster. if it only Bucket bath then the height mentioned by you will not make much difference
krishnakumar

Post by krishnakumar »

When discussing solar heaters with friends I had heard that coils that are attached to the solar heater can be used in winters and rainy days. I want to know if with this arrangement can we completely eliminate geysers? Also when using coil will it heat the entire water in a the tank and unnecessarily waste electricity? How can this be avoided?

Return to “Interiors”