[Help] Gas Piping

tech4pk

[Help] Gas Piping

Post by tech4pk »

Hi All,

I need to install the gas piping connecting the gas hub to the outside gas cylinders.
I had contacted couple of people who does this job, but they are showing some brass based valves, but they are not of ISI marked.
Do any of you have already done this? Would you please share me on where to get these ISI standard valves and copper pipes?

-kind regards,
pk
JollyRogers

Re: [Help] Gas Piping

Post by JollyRogers »

You can contact Dilip at 9880066939 for all Gas Pipelining requirements.
Their charges are quite nominal, and they have done Gas pipelining from homes, corporate offices, 5 star hotels etc in and around Bangalore. You can refer my name (Mohan) and you can get the best rates.
tech4pk

Post by tech4pk »

^^ Thanks Mohan for your help. I will contact him, and refer your name.
arkolli

Post by arkolli »

Hi all,

I need a small help from you. I am thinking of placing my cylender in the wash area (outside of the kitchen). Only separation is the wall. How much do they charge to have a connection through wall. Distance would be maximum 1.5Meters.

Or can i just have a hole in the wall and connect it through existing rubber pipe. Please advice me in this regard.
Thanks,Anil
palmut

Post by palmut »

JollyRogers - can you let me know on how much it costs ? What stage of the construction this needs to be taken care of - Before or after plastering ?

Thanks
jackalbda

Post by jackalbda »

I had almost similar requirement...cylinder and burner were separated by a wall...I did copper piping with valves and it costed me 2600...
arkolli

Post by arkolli »

Hi jackalbda , could you please share with me the contact number of the guy who had done your work? Or send me the personal email to me.

Thanks,
Anil
jackalbda

Post by jackalbda »

I have sent you a PM with his contact details...
maheshvivid2003

Post by maheshvivid2003 »

can any body tell me the cost of gas piping with material and with out material prices
pradeepecr

Post by pradeepecr »

Hi Mahesh,

I got it done last week, It cost around 130 Rs/ Rft for me it came 60ft for (G+1) floors. 4 valves (300Rs/per brass valve)
7800 Rs+ 1200Rs = 9K. I don't have info on labour contract charges. Gas piping person dilip have done decent work. I got him refered from this forum by jollyrogger.

Return to “Interiors”