[Help] Gas Piping

sahu.mgse

Re: [Help] Gas Piping

Post by sahu.mgse »

Is there any branded pipe come for LPG gas distribution (from utility area to kitchen) ? What is the cost.

Need urgent info.
sahu
tendlu

Post by tendlu »

any gas piping person contacts around marathahalli?
sanchitnis

Post by sanchitnis »

Does anyone hava experience of MLC (multi-layer composite) pipes specially designed for gas distribution from Jindal (http://www.jindalpex.com/composite-pipes.htm)? This was mentioned in previous post for LPG distribution within house.

I was approached by a vendor and he says these pipes can also be concealed (like waterlines in bathrooms) in wall plaster.
msananthu

Post by msananthu »

Hi,

I got the Jindal MLC (Multi layer composite) Pe-Al-Pe for Gas pipe installed just 2 days back. The pipes are concealed in the wall and provided with valves at both ends. This pipe does not have any joints and are bent at places where it is required with the help of internal & external springs which help to keep the same dia of 12mm in the bends.

It costed me 90/rft & Rs.1500 for the valves.

Regards
Anantha
pganesh2k

Post by pganesh2k »

can you let me know the contacts for dilip
bengaluriga

Post by bengaluriga »

LPG is heavier than air [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liquefied_petroleum_gas]. As such, if one uses pipe for vertical lift, relatively more gas would be left back(unused) in the cylinder [this will be exchanged with a newer one]. Loss for consumer, gain for LPG gas company :-)
Rashana171904

Post by Rashana171904 »

Hi Anantha,

is the price include both material and labour, can you please provide the contact details,
thanks
msananthu

Post by msananthu »

Hi Rashana171904

The price included both material & labour. The person is no more doing residential buildings.

Regards
Anantha
Rashana171904

Post by Rashana171904 »

Ok, thanks
Naveenraj123

Post by Naveenraj123 »

What are the issues with keeping the gas cylinders in terrace (under shade of course) and having the piping done from top to bottom.. ?? Still we will lose lpg ??

Return to “Interiors”