Bathroom Fittings

amit_pearl2

Bathroom Fittings

Post by amit_pearl2 »

Hello All,

Any good place to buy Bathroom fittings like Tap, Hot & Cold water Mixer, Shower etc.

What are the kind of discounts i can expect? Are rates for these Items same for same brand in all shops.

I am looking for Jaquar or Hindware Make and preferabally a shop in Jayngar or B.G road.

Thanks
Amit

Moving to 'Interiors' sub forum. -Admin Team.
tech4pk

Re: Bathroom Fittings

Post by tech4pk »

Hi Amit, I had got the Jaguar ones from Chabria shop. They have one at Ashoka pillar, Jayanagar. Initially, they quoted 15% discount and on further negotiating with their boss, got 18% discount.
amit_pearl2

Post by amit_pearl2 »

Hi PK,

Thanks for the info. I checked with Himadri on E-city road. The price that is mentioned is the best price, no discounts.
I did not cross check the price of same stuff else where.

thanks
Amit
JollyRogers

Post by JollyRogers »

Hindware - 28% discount.
Jaguar - 18% discount.
Just double check if you get the above discounts or higher :)
amit_pearl2

Post by amit_pearl2 »

Your discounts are tempting and its good bargain.

28% in hindware is with Tax and Vat?
or it is flat on MRP.
JollyRogers

Post by JollyRogers »

28% for Hindware if including TAX and VAT. I purchased this from Chhabria & Sons.
As per one of the circular sent across to the dealers, the prices for Hindware products might have gone higher from 1-Nov onwards. You can just check couple of places and get their quote.
Viswa

Post by Viswa »

I am looking out for Water Closets - Both wall mounted and floor mounted. Is Jaguar a good brand? What is the recommendation??
JollyRogers

Post by JollyRogers »

For Sanitaryware, I would recommend, Hindware, Parryware, Roca, Kholer. Jaguar is a good brand too, ultimately it all depends on choice/design/budget.
Btw, for Jaguar taps, my friend got 20% discount on Jaguar taps. (I got only 18%), So I guess if you analyze the market, you have vendors offering good discounts, and need to be smart in negotiating the price.
pradeepecr

Post by pradeepecr »

Jolly, Today I enquired few shops for sanitaryware (hindware). Actually chhabria & sons actually are adding VAT on Mrp and give discount 28%,so real discount will be (28-14.5)=5.5% and I checked Chhabria Tiles shop (Shivaji Nagar) giving discount on hindware sanitaryware by 20% on Mrp (No VAT) and they are giving 15% on Jaquar fitting. It seems we can ask for 1% or 2% during purchase on order quantity.

If anyone planning to buy Nirali sink, best to go with PC Mallapa infantry Road, Yesterday I bought it in 2 sinks with Mariswamy, NR Road, Its 400-600 rs costlier.
Vimal

Post by Vimal »

Pradeep,

You are wrong. I got a quote from Chhabria & sons on hindware crystal star white EWC. The MRP is Rs 9400. Chhabria quote was 28% less (Rs 6768) and this is inclusive of tax. The discount that you get from them is NET discount.

Vimal.

Return to “Interiors”